GanajaD's Avatar Senior Member

Nostalgic Music Videos

I just wanted to drop in and say hi to you guys. I really hope you guys are doing great and I wish you the best.

I may seem like a loser but you guys are like a family to me and I don't like losing family, lol. I hope things work out with the community because I miss and I know for a fact i'm not that only one that does. I see some of the old timers coming back and I would like to say welcome back guys.

I've been listening to some tunes to try and cheer up and I came across this gem. I'm not the one to usually like this kind of music but it makes feel good..

Anyways, I wanted to open this thread because I wanted to share some good music with you guys. Enjoy.

If you have some music to share, please do! I'm always looking for good music.

Hey man,

Miss you too buddy, some of the people still loiter around obviously just lurking... some of us are still about and staying strong... even I've had a few moments of out of control actions but I am staying positive.

Did you ever manage to become the pole master yet? XD

Great song.

You should stick around here.

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Originally Posted by NovaDarkStorm Go to original post
    Hey man,

Miss you too buddy, some of the people still loiter around obviously just lurking... some of us are still about and staying strong... even I've had a few moments of out of control actions but I am staying positive.

Did you ever manage to become the pole master yet? XD
    I miss you too bud & yeah, it's getting tough but i'm doing my best to stay positive too. Hope you're doing ok too bud and No I haven't lol I haven't played Evo in awhile and I only get to play the game when my brothers around with their xbox considering I sold mine lol

Originally Posted by Rudemod 69 Go to original post
    Hi, Ganj. Hope you're well.

Not a bad tune. Bit of a Ska/Reggae vibe to it.
    I'm doing fine, thanks. I grew up listening to this on the radio and I managed to find it. It was one of those songs you knew but never knew the name of.lol Thanks for sharing the tunes! I like the vibes of them

Originally Posted by Stego111 Go to original post
    Great song.

You should stick around here.
    Thanks & I'll probably just stop in once and awhile, just not a lot.

@ shifty: Those are some quality tunes. I remember Gorillaz, I heard they're coming out with a new album next year. I'm looking forward to it.

@flesk: I love this tune! Me and my dad can just sit back and tap our feet whilst bobbing our heads. lol

Here's a country tune:

Here's one everyone should know:

A howhowhowhow:

Here's one from stevie:

Rudey, damn man, you got such a cool taste in music bud. I remember this one from my childhood. Good memories.

Here's another good country tune.

@Rudey

More quality tunes, 2/4 I haven't heard lol but The Who and Little Water