JamesFaith007's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by rrebe Go to original post
    No top hat - riots may occur
    So to prevents Top hat riot", there are some hats form other side of barricade.

GunnerGalactico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by justplainquirky Go to original post
    Hidden blade top hat let's goooo.

Better still, have a ring-shaped blade fitted on the rim of the top hat. Then we can toss the hat around for assassinations.

Originally Posted by GunnerGalatico Go to original post
    Better still, have a ring-shaped blade fitted on the rim of the top hat. Then we can toss the hat around for assassinations.
    Oddjob agrees.

Originally Posted by JamesFaith007 Go to original post
    Oddjob agrees.

And so does Kung Lao

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    That's not a top hat Gunner

reported your post for misleading advertising

Originally Posted by JamesFaith007 Go to original post
    Oddjob agrees.

Anything OddJob agrees with i'm down with.

This should be fitting event for AC Victory.

Fenian dynamite campaign (1881 - 1885)

This was one of peaks of British/Irish conflict when radical part of Irish republican brotherhood made several bombing attack in Britain, including some in London. They mostly targeted military and government buildings, but they also attacked train stations and tried to destroy Nelson's Column on Trafalgar Square (30 May 1884).

Attack on Scotland Yard building

I think that UBI should use it as side campaign with time-restricted searching for bombs and their defusing. This chain would end in 13th December 1884, when one of known bombers, William Mackey Lomasney, died during unsuccessful attack on London bridge when his boat full of explosives prematurely exploded.

William Mackey Lomansey

And here are few others Fenian bomb attacks. Especially that in Tube should be great mission when main hero would arrived too late and have to run through burning underground.

30th October 1883 - Fenian throw bomb from underground train during ride

30th May 1884 - attack on home of Sir Watkins William-Wynn

Maybe our assassin meets a great inventor, only this time is not Da Vinci, is the guy from H.G. Wells novel the Time Machine.
    The time period is fitting to this person and if I'm not mistaken Juno talked about building a time travel device on AC3 to prevent the future generations of the catastrophe, maybe the remains of this device were found and expanded by this guy and creates the time machine. Could be like the Nicolas Flamel mission on Unity, we all know that elixir is wack but you still had to find it for that weird old lady.

ninja4hire10's Avatar Member
    First off, I'm still relatively new to forums; preemptive apologies if I mistakenly buck protocol, but man, it's nice to FINALLY chime in on some real convos with AC fanboys/girls.

That said, along the lines of this thread, I've taken up reading Peter Ackroyd's London: The Biography. Far from finishing the book, but to quote a passage: "The Chiselhurst caves in south London, once reputed to be of Druid origin connected in some fashion with the observation of the heavens..."

If anyone's previously mentioned this -- and sorry if someone has, they get full credit -- but such a place just screams for a potential investigation in Victory. Maybe a Druidic cult, or some Fist Civ puzzle solving, or at the very least it'll be ripe with collectibles. Since we've already gotten caves/lanterns in the Dead Kings DLC, it might not be too far off-course to say we'll in for some spelunking come this fall...