Thread: PCShooting while wingsuiting is possible! | Forums

Shooting while wingsuiting is possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgFURGDwyc

This guy is awesome, yet I havn't figured out how he shoots while wingsuiting. Anyone knows?

Originally Posted by preda7oor Go to original post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgFURGDwyc

This guy is awesome, yet I havn't figured out how he shoots while wingsuiting. Anyone knows?
    He is not shooting while opperating the wingsuit. He is...doing a death from above takedown in combination with the wingsuit. You wingsujt in, hit e to drop, and if your directly above an enemy it automaticly goes into death from above, (although I have never got it to work after now trying much. You can watch the originator of that action on his far cry 3 videos, look up "sly kills" by inert goon formerly lapslappin. he is unreal. Also originator of firing a grenade launcher into the air and timing its arrival with a driving enemy truck. Mad skills, that one.

Absolutely incredible!

Originally Posted by AndyJackson2012 Go to original post
    He is not shooting while opperating the wingsuit. He is...doing a death from above takedown in combination with the wingsuit. You wingsujt in, hit e to drop, and if your directly above an enemy it automaticly goes into death from above, (although I have never got it to work after now trying much. You can watch the originator of that action on his far cry 3 videos, look up "sly kills" by inert goon formerly lapslappin. he is unreal. Also originator of firing a grenade launcher into the air and timing its arrival with a driving enemy truck. Mad skills, that one.

Before he goes in for the death from above on the roof, he shoots the guy below with his silenced gun while gliding in the air. Are you implying that this is a death from above maneuver? Yeah, i've seen those, pure awesomeness!

He is not shooting while opperating the wingsuit...
    Actually you can hear a silenced pistol shot being taken and the guy dying from it before he even opens the chute at about the :08 mark.

I call foul on this. I doubt it can be done without modding, nor is it realistic at all to be shooting while flying a wingsuit without seriously disrupting the flight.

I know you can shoot a sidearm while in the parachute, but again, this happens before he even opens it. I have tried drawing and using a sidearm while wingsuiting just to see if it can be done, and I wasn't able to fire a shot or even have the weapon show.

Originally Posted by Frag_Maniac Go to original post
    I know you can shoot a sidearm while in the parachute
    You can shoot any weapon you're holding from parachute - just press and hold the "S" button.

Originally Posted by akunamatataa Go to original post
    You can shoot any weapon you're holding from parachute - just press and hold the "S" button.
    Irrelevant, we're talking wingsuit here, and it would DEFINITELY not be possible to shoot a 2 handed weapon while using one. And the weapon being used in the video is a sidearm. Which is why I only referred to sidearms, got it?

Right before parachuting he gets a kill with his silenced gun while still using the wingsuit. I want this feature as it looks awesome. Anybody knows if it is a mod perhaps?

Originally Posted by preda7oor Go to original post
    Right before parachuting he gets a kill with his silenced gun while still using the wingsuit. I want this feature as it looks awesome. Anybody knows if it is a mod perhaps?
    O.K. i was wrong on him taken the pistol shot initially. You can see the white cross indicating a sight system is in play. That said I know you can get your sidearm out while flying on a handglider and I'm pretty sure I tried it while using the wingsuit a long time ago and it worked, so have you tried using a sidearm while flying the wingsuit?

...I'm pretty sure I tried it while using the wingsuit a long time ago and it worked, so have you tried using a sidearm while flying the wingsuit?
    Well as mentioned I tried using a sidearm while wingsuiting, and no, it didn't work.

Can you prove it with a video? If it works now it would have to have been added in one of the patches where it says controls were fixed.

I say fixed my arse. Anyone here is welcome to go out and buy a wingsuit and try aiming and shooting a sidearm while flying one without severely disrupting your flight.

It's ridiculous really. Adding mini ankle jets to the wingsuit would make more sense than being able to aim and shoot while using one.