How's about them? Actually, they're twice as thick as they were in reality. Hope that will be fixed. That's terrible - sorry.

How's about them? Actually, they're twice as thick as they were in reality. Hope that will be fixed. That's terrible - sorry.

Here, how they should looks.

The exhaust tube is missing!? Snowpipes F4U has those! Howcome the Avenger doesnt?

You guys ever hear of the concept of Work In Progress?

Those TBF shots are about a month old, the model has improved a lot since then. I can point out a few more things that are not quite right in those shots.

And for God's sakes, the exhaust tube is there, it's behind the propeller blade You can see it on all the other shots.

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    Why did I immediately think FW190 when i saw this thread title?.... Oh yeah...

This thread is goin to pi$$ off Mr.HAt sumpn' fierce!!!!

Sorry About the Exhaust tube note..Its friday so, my eye sight is a bit off ..lost count on the panel lines...sorry

Im really waiting for the release of PF!

Luthier that wasn't meant as an offens. As mentioned above, other's a/c fate comes in mind with the look at those cockpit frames - that's all.

Seems to be a lot of hostility around here.

No limpeys please

If you're implying the FW-190 cockpit bar chimera, this is really a different kind of thing here. Cockpit bars on the external model have absolutely no impact on what you see in the cockpit.