*Spoilers?*Butthurt and Misguided: Connor's Wife and War Letters

So I finally gotten Assassin's Creed Unity, and so far, its pretty good. Sure some glitchy bumps in the road, and not to mention the extreme butthurt I get when I found a chest, only to find out that I need the app to open it!!!! NO WE DONT WANT IT!!!!

So than here I was going to Initiates, and looking at the avatar icons, and got all excited when I found this:

At first, I thought it was HER!!!! I was so hyped. Blonde, beautiful, hell she has that stone cold and strong demeanor that is just as tough as Connor's stare. She looked like a perfect fit description for Connor......

...until I found out it was just early concept art for one of the members of the Assassin Council, Sophie Trenet.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGggggggggggggghhhhhHHHH

I blame myself for the hype, but still, I wanted to know of his latter life. Some concept art of Connor being Mentor and with his wife and kids would be nice.
    The wounds gotten worse when I read these awesome War Letters that Shay found in AC Rogue. It filled up on
    Spoiler:  Show
    Not only the correspondence between Achilles and Ah Tabai, but the actions of the Assassins and Templars throughout the world!
    Here is the link in case you want to read and discuss them here.http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/War_letters

It made me realize that with these War Letters, why couldn't they do the same for Connor? He is rebuilding the Brotherhood overseas is he not? Its even proven that Connor kept in contact with Charles as he was aware of the latter's contribution the the American Revolution. We could had something similar with Connor and the Assassin Council, like detailing his troubles overseas, requesting help, gaining wisdom, and the such. It could have been a great fanservice for us Connor fans, to know what was happening overseas during the years of the French Revolution, especially since Ubi claimed that there is no Connor sequel to be made. Its not really far fetch for Connor and the Council to keep tabs on one another, just as Achilles did with the rest of the Brotherhood throughout the world. There could have been courier missions of Arno of sending letters to other Assassins, he could have peeked at them out of curiosity and find out that he was carrying out various messages of Connor, sending letters back and forth between him and the Council. Like in ACII, when Ezio was doing courier missions, we had the option of opening the letters and reading its contents, it could have been the same with Arno and Connor's letters.
    I get that the focus is on Arno and his story, and I wanted a small mission of Connor and Arno working together, but at least a set of small side missions being Connor's courier to the French Assassins would have been a great opportunity,

A great opportunity to be had....MISSED, GONE, ADIOS!!!!!!! MY PAIN IS SO EXTREME RIGHT NOW

Although it can be rectified if a Connor DLC or novel is in the works....Thoughts on the War letters, my Connor/Council letters idea, and the potential/personality of Connor's wife anyone?

Firstly, Connor's "wife" has a beard the size of a rhododendron bush. Secondly, by 1794, Connor has put on about 70 pounds (and it's not muscle), he has gout from drinking away his sorrows and he has arthritis due to spending 7 years leaping from tree to tree in the New England winters wearing little more than a loincloth and a thin coat. He spends most of his time staggering from tavern to tavern, eating and drinking the patrons' leftovers. Watching him and Arno team up would be, at best, embarrassing.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    You almost got me with that picture.

But I don't think she's an Assassin or Templar.

She's probably a woman who thinks Connor is doing normal stuff, but is sometimes suspicious of his activity.

Originally Posted by Mr.Black24 Go to original post
    It made me realize that with these War Letters, why couldn't they do the same for Connor? He is rebuilding the Brotherhood overseas is he not? Its even proven that Connor kept in contact with Charles as he was aware of the latter's contribution the the American Revolution. We could had something similar with Connor and the Assassin Council, like detailing his troubles overseas, requesting help, gaining wisdom, and the such.
    Well obviously, Ubisoft wasn't very generous to the fans of its best-selling game. Such connections could have helped in the world-building but obviously they were pretty high on their supply about how "Unity" was going to be a new start, a new beginning, a new everything...and then they fell flat on their faces.

Originally Posted by Pr0metheus1962
    He spends most of his time staggering from tavern to tavern, eating and drinking the patrons' leftovers.
    He's finally following grandpa Edward's footsteps.

Watching him and Arno team up would be, at best, embarrassing.
    Mostly because arthritic, drunk-on-his-***, manic depressive Connor would be way more entertaining than Frenchzio.

Originally Posted by Namikaze_17 Go to original post
    You almost got me with that picture.

But I don't think she's an Assassin or Templar.

She's probably a woman who thinks Connor is doing normal stuff, but is sometimes suspicious of his activity.
    I actually have a pretty weird theory about who Connor's wife is. Hear me out.
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Dorian

See, the woman in that picture, she has blonde hair. She left Charles Dorian when he found out about his Assassin business. So where could she go, maybe she landed in America and like many new emigres she found herself in the Homestead and fell for the handsome Native American dude only to leave him when she found out she was an Assassin too.

Agewise, Connor was born in 1958, around Charles Dorian's age, probably 20 years older than Arno, it would fit in well. And you can just imagine the conversations when Arno comes to America to meet his mother and then meets his "Stepfather".

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VestigialLlama4 Go to original post
    I actually have a pretty weird theory about who Connor's wife is. Hear me out.
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Dorian

See, the woman in that picture, she has blonde hair. She left Charles Dorian when he found out about his Assassin business. So where could she go, maybe she landed in America and like many new emigres she found herself in the Homestead and fell for the handsome Native American dude only to leave him when she found out she was an Assassin too.

Agewise, Connor was born in 1958, around Charles Dorian's age, probably 20 years older than Arno, it would fit in well. And you can just imagine the conversations when Arno comes to America to meet his mother and then meets his "Stepfather".
    Connor was born in 1756, not 1958.

( Which makes Connor 12 years older than Arno)

Connor is not a she.

And to your theory, I dunno. Seems far-fetched.
    ( And that would mean she's old too)

Though it's good to know she's alive and has blonde hair.

Probably.

EDIT: Er, she looks like a redhead judging by the painting.

Plus imagine the drama and controversy between Connor & Arno if this ( by some miracle) is true? XD

( Which makes Connor 12 years older than Arno)

Connor is not a she.

And to your theory, I dunno. Seems far-fetched.
    ( And that would mean she's old too)

Though it's good to know she's alive and has blonde hair.

Probably.

EDIT: Er, she looks like a redhead judging by the painting.

Plus imagine the drama and controversy between Connor & Arno if this ( by some miracle) is true? XD
    Oh boy!

You were right with letters, if not a DLC, which is preferable, some letters between Connor and the French Assassins would have been nice. Hell even the Aquilla had more expanded story than Connor.

Altair1789's Avatar Senior Member
    Whaaat? He sure looked -198 years old to me

Originally Posted by VestigialLlama4 Go to original post
    Mostly because arthritic, drunk-on-his-***, manic depressive Connor would be way more entertaining than Frenchzio.
    I agree with this