I apologize for putting my issues in a seperate post but if I were to try to post everything to the appropriate thread I would probably go mad.
    1. Forced face plants from afar when I leave my avatar customization room.
    2. An imager on my relto which does not appear to work.
    3. Teledahn dungeon bugs, I can see the control panel and have followed the instructions on where to place the rocks to no avail.
    4. Unable to communicate in Ae gura last nite (1/26/03 @2200 hrs PT.) There is a button on my KI which I am not able to deactivate that allows only private conversations. i was rude all night! or one of the walking dead.
    5. Garheesen wall does not seem to operate. all I can get is the hot button when I touch intersecting points on the screen.
    6. Where is the pub and shops in ae gura?
    7. Space key did not work periodically.
    8. where do I find linking books to other ages. I have come across some links that simply do not work such as the one in ae gura (to the right of the linking book closes to the Ferry dock).

Where I was able I made in game comments about these bugs.

All was not bad though. I got the first 15 markers and have started on my second 15, got to spend time in ae gura (Katran)without too much lag until the end when i just bugged out. And have found my imager just need to find out what to do with it.
    The jumps in Gahreesen are much improved as well!!!!

I apologize for putting my issues in a seperate post but if I were to try to post everything to the appropriate thread I would probably go mad.
    1. Forced face plants from afar when I leave my avatar customization room.
    2. An imager on my relto which does not appear to work.
    3. Teledahn dungeon bugs, I can see the control panel and have followed the instructions on where to place the rocks to no avail.
    4. Unable to communicate in Ae gura last nite (1/26/03 @2200 hrs PT.) There is a button on my KI which I am not able to deactivate that allows only private conversations. i was rude all night! or one of the walking dead.
    5. Garheesen wall does not seem to operate. all I can get is the hot button when I touch intersecting points on the screen.
    6. Where is the pub and shops in ae gura?
    7. Space key did not work periodically.
    8. where do I find linking books to other ages. I have come across some links that simply do not work such as the one in ae gura (to the right of the linking book closes to the Ferry dock).

Where I was able I made in game comments about these bugs.

All was not bad though. I got the first 15 markers and have started on my second 15, got to spend time in ae gura (Katran)without too much lag until the end when i just bugged out. And have found my imager just need to find out what to do with it.
    The jumps in Gahreesen are much improved as well!!!!

Have you looked through all of the recent threads of the Uru Live Prologue General Discussion (Warning, Content Spoilers) Forum? If not, please do.

You may also want to re-post in that Forum, since you're not getting any help here..

In Live as -- Heimdall
    KI 89512
    For the latest info, go here