Game Statistics lost

Update 27/01
    o A first fix, coming in the next weeks, will improve the behaviour of this feature. The complete fix is being worked on right now and is planned for our second next major patch that is coming a little later.

Update 09/12: Lately, some players have been encountering an issue where some game statistics where lost.
    Our team has been looking into it and was able to identify the issue. What was happening is that the server was sometimes unable to load your stats and erasing them.
    With today’s Patch, the server will no longer be erasing your statistics however it might still be displaying the wrong stats.
    In short, your stats are no longer reset but they might not be properly displayed.
    Be sure that the team will be fixing this last issue for good in a future patch, until then, if you want to see your stats you can log off and log back into the game a couple of times and you should see them properly.
    We thank you for your patience and understanding.
    The Crew Team.

We have been notified that some players have lost some game statistics during the night. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it.
    Rest assured that no major data were lost (Cars, Money, Levels..).
    We’ll keep you all updated in this topic.
    The Crew Team

Ps4 user here. I fell victim to this. Happened shortly after reaching level 10. Uncertain exactly when but I recently made a long trip to New York and noticed it not long after returning to Detroit. I became disconnected from servers and/or psn and upon reconnect immediately noticed overall progress and mission progress was missing. Not sure if more is as well.
    Issue seems solely linked to mission progress from what I can tell but I'm not certain. I was around 13/65 maybe more and i looked when I was done. It had reset me to 1/65. No other indicators than stars screen. All completed races are logged n leaderboards and marked as completed when viewing in smartphone.

Really hoping this can be resolved I spent a fair amount of time progressing. There's so much to see and do Id hate to have to restart now.

Also my limited edition preorder codes for crew credits and 3 vehicles never allied either after putting into store.

I apologize for poor message I'm on a phone. I'll be sure to follow.

I'm a PC user and I have encountered this problem in multiple ways.
    At first only my mileage and general car statistics were lost. Today The same again + personal records and the like from story missions.

I hope this problem will be solved very soon, since it disturbes my game experience badly!!

Add me to the list of those that lost their completion stats. Racing Wheels don't work properly, Stats not saving. These are game breaking bugs for me please fix it.

Glad im not alone. Like I said I'm unaware of it's affecting more on my end. It's interesting you mention your mileage messing up because my buddy last nite just thought the tacs didn't work because his appeared broken. Fully agree that losing progress is game breaking. I felt really confident in this title until all this occurred. I really hope it can be fixed and in a timely manner.

I won't be able to play any further until later this evening but I will certainly be looking to see that this is fixed. Fingers crossed.

Faalagorn's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    Rest assured that no major data were lost (Cars, Money, Levels..).
    So, paraphrasing, this means the 'minor' data were lost?

Originally Posted by Faalagorn Go to original post
    So, paraphrasing, this means the 'minor' data were lost?
    I personally don't consider progression loss minor. I'm rather upset about the idea tbh. You spend $60 to support a dev on launch and you can't even feel confident that playing is acheivimg a result. After 3 betas and the issues assassins creed suffered at launch I expected more I guess. Imo until my progress is restored and I can confidently play this game knowing I can resume where I left off, this game is broken. Great game full of potential but a major bug on the server side this far is ruining the experience.

Faalagorn's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by jmuelly Go to original post
    I personally don't consider progression loss minor. I'm rather upset about the idea tbh. You spend $60 to support a dev on launch and you can't even feel confident that playing is acheivimg a result.
    ^ this. I understand there can always be an issues (point any online game that launched without issues), but I consider my statistics an important part. I seriously hope there is a way to restore them to the proper way before the reset, as I'm currently not sure if I can play safely or should I wait for it to get fixed, as I don't want to lose several hours worth of gameplay statistics.

Are there any further official details on whether the statistics will be restored and/or if the ones that are affected by the issue can play safely without the fear of losing more stat progress?

fant's Avatar Junior Member
    I too lost all my stats today after playing 6 hours yesterday... (PC) Really sucks, and I hope they're still floating around somewhere on Ubi's servers. Stupid online crap never works properly, just store stuff offline in case things go bad.

Can we get an update. I've been searching Twitter and this forum in hopes of something.