Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Seems to be the songs are online but atm there is a permission problem
    Just got in, and I'm sorry to hear this. I will send a note to the production team and see what they can find out.

Thanks for trying to restore licenses, as that's the first thing we're always given as instructions.

Meanwhile, I could use some more info from you folks who are affected by this license issue:

- Aree any of your PS3 tracks from this week's batch unlocking on PS4? Remember that there are two versions of the songs -- one for PS3/PS4, and one just for PS4 -- and you must download the version that says both PS3 and PS4 in the file icon for it to work. Otherwise it will ask you to pay for new PS4 content if the version you are downloading is not tagged by Sony with a PS3 license. It is possible that only the PS4 versions were posted; I cannot see the PS3 versions when I search the German PS Store, for instance.

- Are you trying to download via the PS Store web interface, the PS Store console interface, or the in-game store?

- This was my existing list of tracks with license issues; have any of these tracks been rectified in recent weeks?

PS3 PURCHASES NOT FREE ON PS4:
    3 Doors Down - "Kyrptonite"
    3 Doors Down - "When I'm Gone"
    Avenged Sevenfold Song Pack
    Rupert Holmes - "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)"
    The Killers - “Mr. Brightside”
    The Killers - "Spaceman"
    The Killers - "When You Were Young"
    The Libertines - "Can't Stand Me Now"
    The Libertines - "Don't Look Back Into The Sun"
    The Libertines - "What Katie Did"
    The Libertines Song Pack
    Tom Petty - "American Girl"
    Tom Petty - "I Won't Back Down"
    Tom Petty - "Learning to Fly"
    Tom Petty - "Refugee"
    Winger - "Seventeen"

Let me know. Thanks.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Dan, please take a look at this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...U-DLC-problems

I have listed there every cross-buy problems I have seen reported and also updated the list when they have been fixed.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Kryptonite is fixed (when you go back to the ps3 file and click free then go back to the ps4 file)
    When I'm gone is still broken
    Avenged Sevenfold pack is still broken, but I'm guessing it is because Afterlife isn't available for PS4 yet.. perhaps when it is it will unlock the pack.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    :

- Aree any of your PS3 tracks from this week's batch unlocking on PS4? Remember that there are two versions of the songs -- one for PS3/PS4, and one just for PS4 -- and you must download the version that says both PS3 and PS4 in the file icon for it to work. Otherwise it will ask you to pay for new PS4 content if the version you are downloading is not tagged by Sony with a PS3 license. It is possible that only the PS4 versions were posted; I cannot see the PS3 versions when I search the German PS Store, for instance.

All legacy songs that were released today are only marked with ps4. No of those tracks is marked as ps4 and PS3.

And in the description of the ps4 tracks is a note: If you buy this song on you will own it on PS3 and ps4. Has that note not to be in the PS3 version?

I tried to download over the in game store, the web store and also on the console over the store, same result, wants me to pay again.

No 0 songs that I own from them, I think 30, shows as free for the ps4

No joy here - last week I thought SOAD was unavailable for cross buy, which it was until I searched for the track individually. This week I tried with Muse's Stockholm Syndrome & Supermassive Black Hole, plus Riders on the Storm. When each song is searched for individually, I get the 'purchased' ps3 version and the £2.49 PS4 version. There's no ps4/ps3 joint versions this week (that i've found yet).

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    I own all but 4 of the songs posted this week and none of them are listed as free.

Just got in, and I'm sorry to hear this. I will send a note to the production team and see what they can find out.

Thanks for trying to restore licenses, as that's the first thing we're always given as instructions.

Meanwhile, I could use some more info from you folks who are affected by this license issue:

- Are you trying to download via the PS Store web interface, the PS Store console interface, or the in-game store?

- This was my existing list of tracks with license issues; have any of these tracks been rectified in recent weeks?

The Killers - "Spaceman"
    The Libertines Song Pack
    Tom Petty - "Refugee"
    Winger - "Seventeen"

Let me know. Thanks.
    Hi Dan,
    Ive just tested this. What Ive found was the tracks are available to buy separately as PS3 and PS4, but no PS3/PS4 combo, so even if we own the PS3 version, the PS4 version still asks us to pay for it..
    Ive tested in a web browser, via PSN store, and via in game store and am being asked to pay again in all three.

very disappointing to us returning customers, but at least newcomers can give Sony more money now.

Chad_Muska's Avatar Member

The Killers - "Spaceman"
    The Libertines Song Pack
    Tom Petty - "Refugee"
    Winger - "Seventeen"

Let me know. Thanks.
    Hey Dan,
    time for me to link in here. I'm from Germany, too. I had a long conversation with Sony's customer support about this situation, but they can't help anyway... So I hope it will be getting better with your help. And it seems to work less or more... So here is, what I can help with, especially for the issues in the german store:

These following songs work/are fixed:

The Killers - "Spaceman"
    The Libertines Song Pack
    Tom Petty - "Refugee"

These follwing songs don't work/aren't fixed:

These ones I don't own:

Winger - "Seventeen"

And none of today's update are working, but I guess you've been already told about it. In german store there's only the "PS4"-Tag on the icons, so there's no cross-buy available. We need every song from today's update with "PS3/PS4"-Tag to download it for free.

So, I hope it will help to fix it asap.

Thanks in advance!

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Chad_Muska Go to original post
    These following songs work/are fixed:

The Killers - "Spaceman"
    The Libertines Song Pack
    Tom Petty - "Refugee"
    The Killers, The Libertines and Tom Petty work if you have bought the song packs. I have only bought The Killers - Spaceman single and it does not work.

EDIT - These single songs have been fixed: When You Were Young, Somebody Told Me, Learning to Fly

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Hangar 18 still doesn't work either