Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    What I saw was a witch hunt and I don't like seeing that, so I spoke up.
    We are working together to get our paid-for content. There's a world of difference between ensuring our voices are heard using the only resources available to us and a witch hunt, Dan. You can't delay promised, pre-paid content for 5 months (and counting) and not expect the companies responsible to get called out for it.

GrimorumArcanor's Avatar Banned
    Yeah, I'd love to see the quotation of any part of a witch hunt. How insulting.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    6 hours left to go, if the update goes this week online at the same time as last weeks.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by Danson79 Go to original post
    You can't delay promised, pre-paid content for 5 months (and counting) and not expect the companies responsible to get called out for it.
    I totally agree. But if there's an update that says "Okay, we're got a plan, the ball is in our court, not theirs" and you're still contacting them angrily, as if they are unaware there is a problem -- and that intensifies, despite the folks with the legitimate complaint having fresh info -- that does not improve a bad situation.

Originally Posted by GrimorumArcanor Go to original post
    Yeah, I'd love to see the quotation of any part of a witch hunt. How insulting.
    When logic and understanding is replaced by anger -- when the information being presented is ignored in favor of more "let's keep screaming at the wrong parties" after you've already been heard and progress is being seen -- that's a witch hunt. I find it more embarrassing than insulting, as I do not want that kind of behavior in the Rocksmith community. That's why I strongly discourage that and call it what it looks like.

From this point on, things will get done at the exact same speed whether you are furious or calm. I'm sorry all of this happened, regardless of what I could not control. I'm also extremely empathetic. But I am absolutely sure remaining angry, offended, and aggressive toward the parties that are actively fixing this situation will not help that fix come through any faster or better.

Hopefully that makes sense; it's all I'm trying to say.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Here is the schedule I just received for April 8 and April 15. It is subject to change, but I believe it to be accurate at this time.

Release Date Artist
    8-Apr Queen Song Pack
    8-Apr Foo Fighters Song Pack
    8-Apr Iron Maiden Song Pack
    8-Apr The Offspring Song Pack
    8-Apr Green Day Song Pack
    8-Apr Weezer Song Pack
    8-Apr blink-182 Song Pack
    8-Apr The Doors Song Pack
    8-Apr Fall Out Boy Song Pack
    8-Apr The Police Song Pack
    8-Apr Disturbed Song Pack
    8-Apr 3 Doors Down Song Pack
    15-Apr Pearl Jam Song Pack
    15-Apr The Black Keys Song Pack

This is going to create packs for some of the singles, so since PS3 owners are already downloading the singles per the FAQ, these weeks may be more of interest to new PS4 players than legacy PS3 owners who have moved to the new platform.

I will keep you updated as I get new information.

SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    Originally Posted by opendmc Go to original post
    This may not be the right thread, but the PS4 thread's been Ubi-less for a couple of weeks now.

I noticed that Ariels by SOAD appeared at the top of my ps4 song list today as locked, which is strange because it was fine last week.
    Then scrolling a little further, there was Ariels by SOAD unlocked... Odd. One copy has a 3:57 playtime and the other is at 4:08.

Just me?
    I can answer that for you. "Aerials" by SOAD was a featured backtrack DLC song and thus appeared locked in your song list much like the new weekly DLC is featured. We rotate past songs to feature to make people aware of not only the new DLC weekly but also the backcatalog they may have missed. There is a known issue with the information on the featured songs being incorrect though. The correct playtime is the unlocked version that you own.

How long will Spinal Tap be delayed in EU PS Store?

jluc1810's Avatar Member
    update in progress?
    this is more and earlier

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jonamw- Go to original post
    How long will Spinal Tap be delayed in EU PS Store?
    Why do you assume it will be delayed?

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Why do you assume it will be delayed?
    It doesn't show up on my PS Store list