Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Are there any more reports of DLC bought on PS3 not carrying over to PS4? Dansonreported that in regards to Tom Petty above, and from three weeks back, I still have outstanding reports of the Killers and Libertines DLC packs exhibiting the same behavior. What about RATM and Bon Jovi stuff -- anybody experiencing the same issue where a PS3 purchase asks you for money on PS4? Also, have you checked your Download List to see if it's granting you a PS4 permission through that? Here's a US Download List link but it might reroute you to your local area.

Also, for folks who were affected by the Hendrix misnamed packs issue -- was that eventually resolved? We thought it had been addressed, but seeing the same behavior on RATM, I am now less sure.

UK/EU issues are particularly hard for us to investigate on our end due to the way the Sony store works on consoles -- it checks for IP, so I can see the PS Store listings in web browsers (I have shortcuts for UK, Australia, and Germany) but I do need to rely on your reports for what you see in the in-game shop. Digital photos of your screen are fine, or PS4's Share function lets you take screenshots easily, so that's an option too. Seeing exactly what you see and being able to forward that image often helps.

Jadiou's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the pricing problem with these four songs:

So basically I bought them on my PS3 and it is showing me the 2,95€ price on the PS4 in game shop and in PS4 store, so I'm unable to download them on my PS4 without paying.

Originally Posted by Danson79 Go to original post
    Not so good for PS4 users - only five new tracks - three BFMV and two Tom Petty.
    Searching the Polish store through the link Toy provided over on Facebook, I see what you describe. Where are you located, Danson?

I am assuming you cannot see anything different in the in-game Shop? Please let me know.

Originally Posted by Jadiou Go to original post
    I have the pricing problem with these four songs.

{snip}

So basically I bought them on my PS3 and it is showing me the 2,95€ price on the PS4 in game shop and in PS4 store, so I'm unable to download them on my PS4 without paying.
    Thanks, I will add those to the list of affected songs.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Are there any more reports of DLC bought on PS3 not carrying over to PS4?
    I have the following three to report:

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
    3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Learning to Fly

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    What's Going On - Marvin Gaye is also not allowing pre-purchased PS4 download. It was the same week as the two 3 doors down songs and What's my age again.

I also noticed that if you use the browser store and look under Rocksmith 2014 PS3 addons it shows dual purchase (ps3/ps4) for some of the songs that are missing from the Rocksmith 2014 PS4 addons. I haven't bought the DLC in question yet so I can't verify if you can download it from there. It might be worth a try.

Well, good news of the week is that we did get the promised DLC. Bad news is that... it's pretty messed up.

If I look for DLC available for Rocksmith 2014 on the Playstation Store website (and it's the same thing via the console as far as I can say), here : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...4PS4%3AADD-ONS

Here's what I get, ordering the most recent DLC first :

As you can see, there are some bits of BFMV, Tom Petty, Linkin Park, but not everything is showing up. But... If you look specifically for something with the search engine, it shows up :

Same applies for BFMV, Linkin Park.. As far as I can tell, I didn't have any problem getting both PS4 and PS3 DLC, but you have to buy the right pack. There's a PS4 only pack and a PS3|PS4 pack. The second one does offer me to download the DLC on both consoles.

-- Edit --
    I didn't really noticed at first sight, but the console tags on the songs don't seem to be consistent. Some show as PS4 or PS3 only, as above with Tom Petty, other as PS4|PS3 like below with RATM.

-- /Edit --

The in-store game is completely messed up.

As you can see, songs do not register with the artist. It's an all-in-one "artist + song title" registered as the song title. Plus, they don't seem to all show up. In my screenshots, all the BFMV songs do not show up, and I'm pretty sure it was the same with Tome Petty, the Foo Fighters and RATM before buying the packs.

So... There's progress, but there's still a looooong road ahead Too bad you're so far away, Dan, I'd gladly offer you an aspirin right now, and a beer once it is fixed.

i can confirm the same as the above screenshots for uk store too (except in english language where french is used)
    just real poor work yet again, the staff doing these updates must get away with murder.

ive just noticed that the previous legacy tracks that were uploaded, now seem to be gone from the ingame store too. so perhaps they are working on fixing that pricing issue.

I have the following three to report:

Marvin Gaye - What's goin on?
    Poison - Nothin' bit a good time
    Winger -Seventeen

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Have you guys tried going to the web browser store.. clicking on Rocksmith 2014 PS3 addons and tried downloading the missing songs there?.. it lists them as dual