Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, stop having a life Dan get back to work it's Saturday

GrimorumArcanor's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by asah650 Go to original post
    come on Dan its about 12 hours for the question and you are off....ubisoft moderator will blame me because of flaming the subject come on mannnnn you are the mannnn thats what i called funny about ubisoft managers, they have no control on their employee....i am still trying to be constructive for what i paid for...you said you are working all day long, to resolve problems and answers....
    So, let me be clear, yeah, I'm pissed about what has transpired here, too. However, when answers have been given and when you're being unreasonable, that's just as annoying and certainly counter-productive.

You've been given an answer to this already. The Duran Duran pack will be available in the reverse order of release of the DLC. Dan has also just said that they're now working more closely together and may be able to develop a schedule. You then demand, knowing that "you [Dan] are off"..... So, you know he's off, but you not only want him to spend his days off working for you, but you apparently want the same from the rest of the team that would actually be working with SCEE. Get real and quit with the personal stuff. There's plenty to be annoyed about that you don't have to invent stuff. Dan doesn't work on his weekends. This isn't his life, it's his job, and you demanding he work on his day off for you? Kind of a jerk move. To demand after 12 hours, on his day off, that he had gotten together with the team from Ubi EU and they had gotten together with SCEE, and then back with Dan to answer your singular question more specifically than already has? Come on.

We can't be irritated by Ubisoft being a jerk of a corporation if we're going to be jerks as customers. There's a legitimate beef here... a legitimate beef you sully with your own BS. Stop it.

I have solved the problem , hope you all members too, I have started to play rocksmith on pc without any problem cdlc s...hope your problems are solved in time...good luck no more ubisoft scee problems...

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    I've purchased hundreds of songs.. I don't think I'll be doing that. Glutton for punishment .. maybe, but I think I've invested enough money to expect satisfaction and soon.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by asah650 Go to original post
    Idiotic post.
    Wow, you're so cool!

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    I've purchased hundreds of songs.. I don't think I'll be doing that. Glutton for punishment .. maybe, but I think I've invested enough money to expect satisfaction and soon.
    Exactly this. I've invested - and continue to invest -plenty of money into DLC. I've also purchased RS2014 twice already, i'm not about to purchase it for a third time and repurchase all of my DLC tracks.

Are we hitting the blog again this week? I know we can only expect two packs this week but I still think it's important we keep making a noise about it - I don't think we should give SCEE reason to get complacent.

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    do you play them all regularly?

I bought the steam version at last christmas sale and some of my favourite dlcs. whenever I really miss a song, I buy it again. Some of the "nice to have" songs can wait till next sale. And there are dlcs that I won't buy again. Finally, I always have the option to play my "old" dlcs on ps3.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    I did yes.. sometimes for challenge.. sometimes for fun, but I pretty much play them all on a pretty regular basis. Accept perhaps Killswitch Engage. Being that they are all tuned differently than every other song.

I will defiantly add onto the blog. I have no idea how it is that we accepted complacency this long and I no idea why it that it's been acceptable this long without receiving our paid for goods. If NA was caught up in a month from the date promised then there is no good reason we haven't by now or with a promise very very soon.

I have no idea how it is that we accepted complacency this long and I no idea why it that it's been acceptable this long without receiving our paid for goods. If NA was caught up in a month from the date promised then there is no good reason we haven't by now or with a promise very very soon.
    Because if they did this to our American cousins they would be dealing with a class action lawsuit by now.

I'll see you on the blog on wednesday, Deity.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    I'll be on the blog and on Twitter on Wednesday. Hopefully we can rally some more comments and likes this time, last week was a bit of a dip. So be sure to spread the word by whatever channel you deem fit.