Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by Graffin_G Go to original post
    Still waiting for...
    There are still about 80 items of DLC pending (maybe fewer with the Japanese DLC surprise from today), and I do not have a release list on them yet. Our main contact is apparently out of the office for an extended period of time, so we are asking who will be handling their stuff in the meantime.

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness
    As noted in the FAQ, this is not coming back as a single on any platform. It is only available in the Rock Singles pack. You will be able to continue playing it as a single on PS3, but we no longer have permission to offer it as a single on any platform, regardless of whether you already bought it or not. It's a licensing change and it's completely out of our control.

I bought the single for this on 360 back in the day, but a few weeks ago, I bit the bullet and bought the Rock Singles pack too, because I liked the other songs enough.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    What a shame.. it is actually a fun little song to play. Rocksmith was the only reason I had even heard of them and now that I think about it.. even if it is on PS4 (in a pack) I'm not going to kick them a nickle. It is a crummy way to treat people who have already purchased it.

Btw.. NaNaNa by My Chemical Romance is on their list, but not in the store. I'm guessing they'll likely add it with the import tool.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

I bought the single for this on 360 back in the day, but a few weeks ago, I bit the bullet and bought the Rock Singles pack too, because I liked the other songs enough.
    I love the Darkness. I too just bought the pack after owning I believe in a thing called love on the 360.Turns out the other two songs, Black Betty and Ballroom Blitz are amazing to play, although somewhat challenging.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Na na na - My chemical romance fixed

The Megadeth/Blink 182 ps3 pack looks like they just used the wrong icon. The description and title are Blink 182.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Yea, I had been waiting for that song. "Na nanana nanana... !"

Thanks for the comments, Dan. That might explain The Killers (there are now two TK packs on the store, one with PS3 & PS4 Tag and one with just PS4 Tag), the Blink Pack needs it's picture fixed, then. ;-)

Also I just noticed that the MCR-Pack is priced at 9,99€. Not really a bargain if it contains only three songs...

OT:
    I really gotta check out the Japanese Pack. Don't know these songs though. Would love for some J-Rock on Rocksmith, Asian Kung-Fu Generation & Ellegarden would be sweeheeeet!

Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    I actually get the feeling that one of the guys/gals at SCEE started reading this thread. ;-)
    No, it's been me reporting it back to Ubisoft's internal channels, followed by those channels reaching out to fix the issues.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Also the My Chemical Romance Pack is now online besides Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Not sure. There were some permissions issues on Killers so maybe it was republished for safety to make sure they were fixed. I have been told that a republish is the safest way to ensure that, so it's likely that it was that.
    Some of the Killers songs still have permission issues. Mr. Brightside, Spaceman and Runaways are not downloadable for free if you have only bought them as singles.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Guess, what!

It's the first tomorrow!

Be sure to check the Rocksmith store! Import tool - here we come!!!!!!!