Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Hey, it's not me. It's the machine that is the DOFT. I'm just some dude who sent a letter.
    It's probably good to be tagged onto the EU. Imagine the fuss we can all kick up if they stiff us on Rockband!

Good times...

Now - lets start a thread for PSN Rocksmith comps. I reckon we choose a song each fortnight and the person who gets the highest score or most improved wins a $20 PSN voucher. I'm happy to front up the cash for the first few months.

Or

Maybe we could record ourselves playing the song we learnt on Rocksmith IRL!

Time to start enjoying playing again!!!!!

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    Hey Lexx,
    Why don't you come and join us in the weekly challenge.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ame-%28Lead%29

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by sings_in_tune Go to original post
    Hey Lexx,
    Why don't you come and join us in the weekly challenge.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ame-%28Lead%29
    So many other areas of the community to explore now!

Cheers mate.

*Edit*

Whoa!

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    Whoa!

Nice choice of emotional visualization.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    If you didn't see the livestream.. Dan said that from the information he has that they will be caught up by the middle of next month.
    I was just popping in there this morning to mention that. I don't have final dates to share yet, but I do know that the import tool is among the most recent DLC submitted, and I think we'll have most of the remaining DLC up by mid-May. This is all still in motion, so I hope my guess is right -- please don't take it as a binding promise. But I wanted to give you some visibility on what I know at the moment.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Well one good take away is that if there are problems posting the content, they will be remedied at a much faster rate. It has been nice watching them be so proactive with mending problems as they are reported. Quite a massive turn around from our previous 6 months.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    I was just popping in there this morning to mention that. I don't have final dates to share yet, but I do know that the import tool is among the most recent DLC submitted, and I think we'll have most of the remaining DLC up by mid-May. This is all still in motion, so I hope my guess is right -- please don't take it as a binding promise. But I wanted to give you some visibility on what I know at the moment.
    Thanks for the update Dan!

I missed the livestream though - is there any way to view it?

It's funny how I heard about you apparently selling your guitar to buy a new home, but missed this. Don't worry, i'm not stalking you. I'm not even following you on Twitter, it's actually something that Harmonix tweeted/re-tweeted.

I'm hanging for the RS1 Import, and just missing "Fat Lip" from Sum 41, the "Bachsmith Song Pack", "Give It All" and "Prayer Of The Refugee" by Rise Against, and of course "Tighten Up" on the PS3 (which PlayStation Support are apparently investigating... it took 4 calls, but I think they're taking it seriously now), then i'm all good.

Finally an end in sight, and we'll be caught up with the rest of the world. Can we maybe get a Bad Religion Song Pack (with American Jesus, Generator and Punk Rock Song) some day? (I know the chances are slim, but figured i'd ask anyways).

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    I'm in two minds on this. I would love to learn to play some "Californian Hardcore", like NOFX, Pennywise etc in Rocksmith, but it would be so un-punk to sell their music to Ubisoft.

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    I'm in two minds on this. I would love to learn to play some "Californian Hardcore", like NOFX, Pennywise etc in Rocksmith, but it would be so un-punk to sell their music to Ubisoft.
    Didn't stop them before - they let Activision use their music in Tony Hawks and Guitar Hero. Hell, Pennywise licensed a song out to a WWE game. I reckon they'll turn up in Rocksmith sooner or later.