Low FPS

Hi

I am having a problem with very love fps in assassins creed unity even after the lastest patch.

18-20 fps and i cant understand why

My Rig is

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz turbo boost up to 3,4
    16 GB ram
    Nvidia GTX 765 2 gb

I hope someone can help me, i am forced to play the game in very low settings

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    on that laptop with that cpu and gpu you are lucky to be able to play it at all turn off everything you can in the settings plus make sure all background tasks are turned off like your anti virus etc... but I would only expect a few more FPS at the most. Ubi are working on the FPS which may also help soon.

See here for a workaround that many people report success with.

Originally Posted by lassemann123 Go to original post
    Hi

I am having a problem with very love fps in assassins creed unity even after the lastest patch.

18-20 fps and i cant understand why

My Rig is

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz turbo boost up to 3,4
    16 GB ram
    Nvidia GTX 765 2 gb

I hope someone can help me, i am forced to play the game in very low settings
    My Graphics card has only 1.5 gb vram but I get the same average fps as you. In some places it can dip as low as 13 and it some places it goes up to 30 but the average is 18-20. It's also interesting that changing the Graphics settings and resolution doesn't affect the framerate in any way. I get the exact same fps with high and low settings. This has led me to believe that the real vram usage of this game is less than 2 gb.