Cannot buy Uplay rewards with my units

Hey, i have 50 units when i load up Uplay and it shows my account but whenever i attempt to spend them i get a message saying 'We were unable to complete that action right now. Please try again later'. This has been consistent over multiple games and over the last week or so. i cant even get free rewards from it. Thanks for reading and feel free to ask for additional info

I am also having this issue at the moment.

Hello both of you,

I just tried unlocking a Reward through the Uplay PC client and it unlocked without issue. Can you please tell me where you were trying to unlock the Reward (Uplay website, PC client, Uplay app etc) and what Reward you were trying to unlock?

This is happening to me as well.

Game: Might and Magic X Legacy Deluxe Edition
    Reward: Special Runic Set

I'm trying through the PC Uplay client. Error message is the same as above: "We were unable to complete that action right now. Please try again later."

Hello Psylisa,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Have you played Might & Magic X: Legacy at all yet? In some cases this error message can appear if you've never loaded up and then started the game. Pressing start to get into the main menu should be enough, but just in case actually starting into a game would be useful.

Issues redeeming units for Far Cry 4 on PC

Hello,

I am also having issues redeeming my Uplay points.

I own Far Cry 4 on PC and PS4. I have been playing the game solely on PC at the moment and have attempted to purchase the A.J.M. 9 via the uplay website. When I click to redeem the item, I get the message "An error has occurred, please try again later."

This has been happening for several days now, so I doubt it would be a server error at this stage. Any help would be appreciated

Hello IStink2007,

Thank you for contacting us. Rewards should be redeemable and I'm not aware of there being a widespread issue, so it may be something in your settings or connection in the Uplay PC client that's causing the issue. Are you trying to redeem the Reward in-game, through the Uplay PC Client, or through the Uplay website?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Leorthian Go to original post
    Hello Psylisa,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Have you played Might & Magic X: Legacy at all yet? In some cases this error message can appear if you've never loaded up and then started the game. Pressing start to get into the main menu should be enough, but just in case actually starting into a game would be useful.
    Not only did I start a game, but I created a save. Started one a few days prior to attempting to purchase, as well.

I'm having the exact same problem. Can't unlock rewards for Might & Magic X in the launcher so I tried doing it on the website.
    According to the website i don't even own the game even though I could register my game in the launcher without any problems.
    The achivements still show up on the website but nothing else.

That sounds unusual. Forum moderators don't have access to your account information, so I cannot see what things are currently registered to it in the system. I suggest you contact the Ubisoft Support team and highlight your issue to them, they have access to more information and may be able to assist you further.