Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member

Assassination Missions - Unique Kills (spoilers)

So far I haven't been able to get any unique kills, except for the very first assassination mission - and that's only because I saw it in the demo. I haven't been able to figure out the other ones but I've been doing the MOD missions.

I'd like to know which assassination missions have unique kills and what exactly they are. I've just started sequence 10, so don't mention anything after that point.

You ar not doing something wrong,not all assassinations have unique kills.As far i remember there are 3 unique kills in total.The sivert one and the sequence 10 and 11 assassinations.Not anything special though IMO

Oh okay, and despite that I am doing quite a but wrong in the assassination missions, I've struggled to get 'clean' kills for all of them. A little disappointed in myself but replaying them and figuring out the best way should be fun.

And I'm not sure they were supposed to be ZOMG super amazing, instead subtle little touches. Sivert's was pretty cool but not spectacular.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    You have to meet both special requirements (there are always 2) to unlock the special kills. I missed Sivert's because I didn't realize you had to do both. The sequence 10 one is fantastic if you get it right.

rprkjj's Avatar Senior Member
    The La Touche SA is awesome. The Le Peletier poison is tricky, didn't get it on my first run.

Yeah the la touche one is truly unique.

Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    Poison one was really cool (I felt like I was playing Dishonored )

Originally Posted by KEVT2011 Go to original post
    Poison one was really cool (I felt like I was playing Dishonored )
    Poison you say? Awesome.

Interesting. I'm surprised there's only 3 in the entire game though, I'd have thought they would have had a few more of them...

While not technically unique in comparison with how the game defines the other unique kills, I did see a video of someone killing Rouille after jumping off the Bastille.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Poison you say? Awesome.

Interesting. I'm surprised there's only 3 in the entire game though, I'd have thought they would have had a few more of them...
    Yeah, I was really hoping for more. Haven't seen any examples of the much-touted AMM either. Hopefully in the next game.