Thread: Campaign missions not available, karma stuck? | Forums

Campaign missions not available, karma stuck?

I've played through 13 missions but no longer have any campaign missions available on my map--i.e. no letters showing anywhere.

In addition, i'm unable to earn any new karma (stuck at level 2).

All patches have been installed through uplay.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You did the "Y" yogi and reggie mision? go to the Ghale homestead and see them. I believe you have to do go to Shangrila at least once to get the "W" willis Huntley mission to become avalilabe and do them to get to the north bound misison.

OlGoat's Avatar Junior Member

missions

If you see any Longinus, Yogi, Willis, Shangra-la missions, do them. This unlocks more missions and the north.

Originally Posted by AndyJackson2012 Go to original post
    You did the "Y" yogi and reggie mision? go to the Ghale homestead and see them. I believe you have to do go to Shangrila at least once to get the "W" willis Huntley mission to become avalilabe and do them to get to the north bound misison.
    I've done all of those missions as well as the Longinus mission and 2 of the Shangri-la. Still no luck...

Does anyone from Ubisoft offer support here?

Can you provide us an image of your map?
    Also did you do the Amitia mission its at the Arena directly above your safe house.

The progression i've noted is this: first the "Y" yogi and reggie mission (second one- first one they send you to Noor) that gets you to Shangri la which you only have to do one Shangri la miission. Then you do the "W" willis Huntley missions of which the first is save him at the airstrip, the second is take out the lieutenant in the himalayas and the third is a second lieutenant mission in the himalays, after which you go to Yumas prision. You have to escape Yumas prision and then......You can do the Amita mission (shenath arena) to destroy the bridge.
    I may be wrong on some of this but I've also been there where no missions appear on the map and there is nothing to do apparently (some state hit Tab and then they may show up).. Maybe hit escape and see if you can abandon the quest or mission and start over.

Willis mission not appearing in map

I've completed 15 mission including yogi & reggie, longines, sangrila. Now my map shows only Noorie mission which I undertakes. I also visited Kyra tea estate and completed their missions but W not appeared. Overall 49% game completed, anyone for help pls

Butcherbird59's Avatar Senior Member
    Do all the side missions, like hunting and races, too or you may miss an requirement for a following mission then not showing up