1 3.45%

1 3.45%

5 17.24%

9 31.03%

4 13.79%

1 3.45%

1 3.45%

AC: Unity Story Discussion[SPOILERS]

Here,people who have completed the main story can express their opinion about it.It would be ideal if you provided both a non-spoilery and a spoilery review.You should alsotell us how good the ending was..I will also make a small poll,just for the sake of it.

So,from what i have heard so far,the story is good,but predictable.Most people who have played the game,conclude to this.But,they say that the ending is neither mindblowing(AC2) nor a closed one (AC4).

I caught a glimpse of a youtube video thumbnail,in which:
    Spoiler:  Show
    Arno fights with pierre.Kind of predictable

Also,i couldn't resist,so i watched the final minute or something:
    Arno wasin a fraveyard,possibly at Elise's resting place.Then,the screen goes black and after many years,Arno is with the Napoleon and some other guys in a tomb.Arno sees a skull,the camera zooms in and this is it.I didn't understand why this was important and i want to find out myself.Also,Arno obtained the Sword of Eden(he sheathed it,so it must be usable) from the Temple presumably,judging from the video's title.Anyway,i just hope that the ending wasn't made for the sole reason of teasing the Dead Kings DLC.

Finally,i think the main reason the sory is predictable,without experiencing it myself,is that
    Elise 99% dies.Some peoplehave said that and also it is on par with the ending

Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    any info on Juno?

Kaschra's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by dimbismp Go to original post
    Also,i couldn't resist,so i watched the final minute or something:
    Arno wasin a fraveyard,possibly at Elise's resting place.Then,the screen goes black and after many years,Arno is with the Napoleon and some other guys in a tomb.Arno sees a skull,the camera zooms in and this is it.I didn't understand why this was important and i want to find out myself.Also,Arno obtained the Sword of Eden(he sheathed it,so it must be usable) from the Temple presumably,judging from the video's title.Anyway,i just hope that the ending wasn't made for the sole reason of teasing the Dead Kings DLC.

That whole scene was like... advertising the Dead King DLC IN the main game. WTF

Finally,i think the main reason the sory is predictable,without experiencing it myself,is that
    Elise 99% dies.Some peoplehave said that and also it is on par with the ending

Yepp, she dies. Boooring.

what about Juno

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    For the sake of having multiple review threads

We usually have one dedicated to Press reviews and a separate one dedicated to Community reviews

Considering there will be 2 main AC games this year (not counting the DLC) that could result in a 4 review threads.

I propose that we make this the main AC Unity Community review thread where everyone can post their thoughts, feedback etc.

The thread title should be changed though if their is consensus.

(be aware that the poll will reset though).

Thoughts?

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Her dying was weak as ****. They could've have the two get separated over a disagreement or something? Predictable. Arno fighting Pierre? Predictable. ( Sigh) I feel better that Rogue was better than this...

Originally Posted by Kaschra Go to original post
    Yepp, she dies. Boooring.

Which death in a historical part of an AC game was unexpected?

come on guys im asking 1 simple question, what happens with Juno

IMRicko's Avatar Member
    Story is meh. Predictable. The story flows smoothly from target to target, but it lacks the "omg" moments like AC2.

The fight with Bellec, Elise died, and the use of sword of eden at the end of the game are too predictable. Shay is not mentioned anywhere so I expect the next Ubi game to be about Arno looking for Shay because Shay didn't die and Arno still doesn't know who killed his father. Modern day is just dull. No mention about first civilization and Juno

Originally Posted by Radman500 Go to original post
    what about Juno
    No Juno and no TWCB stuff whatsoever...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►