Cafe Theatre: Not getting full potential income

I own the Official Game Guide and according to this, the max potential income you can obtain after complete renovation of the Cafe, completing the 5 Cafe Theatre missions, and buying all the social clubs (7) in Paris is 64,000 F.

My max has only reached 43,165. Another friend of mine has the exact same amount as well. We both have completed everything necessary to max out our Cafe income chest.

Anyone else experience this? I'm not thinking it has anything to do with the order in which we completed these things, but with all the weird glitches, who knows.

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    complete renovation of the Cafe, completing the 5 Cafe Theatre missions, and buying all the social clubs (7) in Paris is 64,000 F.
    There are also the social club contracts.

Yes I know, but completing them doesn't change my total possible income. The guide makes no mention of these social club missions affecting the total chest income either.

I guess I can try completing them all to see if this increases my chest payout. I'm thinking it's a glitch because of the order in which I bought the cafe, completed the missions, and bought the social clubs.