Fred60's Avatar Junior Member

Network Error 6

I'm not sure if I should submit this here. Within the last 2 weeks I have been getting "Network error 6, Disconnected from server. Protocol: Auth Server. Today I couldn't stay in the game more than 10 minutes at a time. This is happening to multiple players, see http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27534.

I've also noted that when in Ae'gura I had a hard time controlling my avatar. It would take 2 steps and stop, then 2 steps or so and stop. Turning left or right was almost impossible. when in Relto it was good except for an occasional slight pause in motion. This may have something to do with the above problem.

At the Myst Online: URU Live Forum they said to submit a ticket but I haven't seen anyplace to do that.

Submit a ticket on the Cyan Support website. You'll need to create an account.

Your avatar doing a stutter-step is classic connection lag, which could be due to your Internet connection and/or the MO:UL server.

Posting here might get you a solution to the problem, but you're better advised to do a search for Network error 6 in the MO:UL Technical Discussion Forum.

Fred60's Avatar Junior Member
    Thanks for the response and link to Cyan Support. It is definitely not local as several people are experiencing the same problem with different Network providers. Also, I have no problem with other network connected software. I will submit a ticket, but it seems that the problem, wherever it may be, has been corrected as I was playing with URU all yesterday afternoon with no errors.

thanks again,

You're welcome.

Enjoy MO:UL!