Thread: Official Data Cube thread - Post locations here! | Forums

hi . i have a problem

i get all 23 cube in game, but nothing happening in the game and "dark machine" track not show?

please help.

rjscfo's Avatar Member
    then you dont have all Data Cube´s ;-)

I think that there's something wrong with collecting them all.. Like I said few posts above, I did everything, but it seems like that last one Is missing somehow..

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CZE-pekso-TFG Go to original post
    I think that there's something wrong with collecting them all.. Like I said few posts above, I did everything, but it seems like that last one Is missing somehow..
    Really wish RL made it clear which ones you had and did not have; its the only thing about the Data Cube contest I didnt like.

That being said... this is a 27 page thread, and 20 pages of it follows the following format:
    "I got all the cubes but nothings happening why?"
    "Then you didnt get all the cubes. Look again"
    "No I really did get them all!"
    "I've been there too...we all have. No, you didnt get them all"
    "Yeah I did... oooh, there is one I missed. Sorry guys"

Yeah, maybe its broken. Maybe. But really.... take the hint.

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    i can try to make a "which i have" feature ?
    to straddle the waiting of a dev reaction.

cheers

Does anyone have tips for the refinery cube? does it matter if i reverse all the way back? should i be trying to hit the wall with the front of my bike first and try to drive up the wall or the back and try to bounce the front into the button? im using riptide and im trying over and over and no luck.

about the refinery data cube, reverse on the 3rd checkpoint is not a good method. you should start to speed-up after the 2nd checkpoint, fly upword, then dip down to the 3rd checkpoint curve, to take full advantage of it to speed up.

i also face the same problem about "i have got all cube, where is the dark machine?" and i don't want to go back to check every data cube's location again. just leave it there.

fortunately i found the last cube during "egg collection season"