Step Into the Light Outfit not Unlocking in Trials Fusion

I recently started playing Trials Frontier so that I could unlock the special outfit by getting gold on all 3 Step Into the Light tracks. I got gold on all 3 Trials Fusion tracks first, and they showed up on my Trials Frontier game, and so far I've achieved gold on 2/3 tracks on Trials Frontier and unlocked 2 pieces of the outfit...but in Trials Frontier ONLY! For some reason my 2 Trials Frontier gold medals do not show up in my Trials Fusion game, and the outfit remains locked only in Trials Fusion. Anyone know why this is? Surely you don't have to unlock all 3 medals first to get the entire outfit in Trials Fusion (I can get one piece at a time in Trials Frontier). Even if that were true, I'd expect it to go ahead and show that I had already earned 2/3 Trials Frontier gold medals in Trials Fusion.

I know the uplay account is the same, and like I said, the Trials Frontier game seems to know I earned gold medals in Trials Fusion, just not vice versa. If it matters, I play Trials Fusion on Xbox One and Trials Frontier on iOS.

If anyone has any tips, it would be greatly appreciated.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hello,

Let me get confirmation if it's the same thing, but I saw a fix for something similar recently (that would be deployed in next Trials Frontier's update maybe).

I'll catch up with Frontier guys and get back to you.

Cheers,

Thank you, En0-. I appreciate it.

Same problem here, the iOS app shows progress correctly (I have gotten gold on all tracks in Fusion, and the last two in Frontier). But Fusion doesn't seem to have any idea what's going on - oddly enough only the Helmet is unlocked, which is the only piece of gear I shouldn't yet have.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on iOS and game on Xbox One, unlinked and relinked my uPlay account, no change.

Very frustrating to not have this work after investing so much time into the mobile game specifically for this purpose!

Hello,

I discussed with the Trials Frontier team and it looks like comes from a problem on their side. There is a fix coming in the next update.
    When you get it, let us know if it unblocks you.

Cheers,

I have the exact same problem. iPad (Frontiers) version sees progress from PS4 Trials Fusion. PS4 Trials Fusion doesn't see progress from iPad (Frontiers). Which update is supposed to fix this? The Trials update or the Frontiers update. And what version is supposed to contain the fix?

Hello,

It's on Frontier side, I believe the next update should have that but I am not the most aware about Frontier...

Cheers,

Originally Posted by En0- Go to original post
    Hello,

It's on Frontier side, I believe the next update should have that but I am not the most aware about Frontier...

Cheers,
    Just coming back to post that the Trials Frontier update from last weekend fixed the problem.

Originally Posted by En0- Go to original post
    Hello,

Cheers,
    Hey, just wanted to say that none of my level / skill based outfits have been unlocked. "The Rebel", "The Priest", "The Cyborg", and 'The Cyberpunk" all show completed but are still unavailable for me to wear. Also, other outfits that are partially unlocked (pants / chest plate) are also unable to be equipped.

Here's some screen shot.

Thanks!

Same Problem

Originally Posted by KyWilson Go to original post
    I recently started playing Trials Frontier so that I could unlock the special outfit by getting gold on all 3 Step Into the Light tracks. I got gold on all 3 Trials Fusion tracks first, and they showed up on my Trials Frontier game, and so far I've achieved gold on 2/3 tracks on Trials Frontier and unlocked 2 pieces of the outfit...but in Trials Frontier ONLY! For some reason my 2 Trials Frontier gold medals do not show up in my Trials Fusion game, and the outfit remains locked only in Trials Fusion. Anyone know why this is? Surely you don't have to unlock all 3 medals first to get the entire outfit in Trials Fusion (I can get one piece at a time in Trials Frontier). Even if that were true, I'd expect it to go ahead and show that I had already earned 2/3 Trials Frontier gold medals in Trials Fusion.

I know the uplay account is the same, and like I said, the Trials Frontier game seems to know I earned gold medals in Trials Fusion, just not vice versa. If it matters, I play Trials Fusion on Xbox One and Trials Frontier on iOS.

If anyone has any tips, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I seem to be having the same problem but with everything unlocked in fusion but nothing in frontier.