Abstergo employers. slight hint towards something to do with France

I'm probably just having a brain fart here, but would it be logical in interpreting the Abstergo boss (can't remember his name but it was something French) could be a slight hint towards something French in the upcoming future. Ubisoft have a reason behind everything they do, and they wouldn't just make somebody French for no actual reason. Any thoughts???

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Lol, Ubisoft is a French company. Why wouldn't they make somebody French for no reason?

wvstolzing's Avatar Senior Member
    Alan Rikkin?

That doesn't sound particularly French.

Though I agree that 'something French' might be in the works for the series ... I wonder what.

1. Im talking about ac4 not 3
    2. I didnt know ubisoft was french il note that not
    3. I do kno acu is french revolution no need to be a smart *** hehe.
    4. I may be wrong but isnt abstergo industries an american company? I havnt done my research but it would be a little odd to have a french person running it

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    AC4's Abstergo Entertainment is based in Montreal, Canada. It's a cheeky reference to Ubisoft Montreal. There are lot of French-Canadians living and working in Montreal.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    You're talking about Olivier Garneau OP. Other than that, pretty much everything SixKeys said earlier.

u win

Haha guess i shouldve done my research before going up against forum writers!

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    But it's actually quite funny how Ubisoft made fun of themselves by placing the Abstergo Entertainment headquarters in Montreal and modelling it on their own structure.

@adam: "Hint towards something French in the upcoming future" Hmm... maybe there will be a game set in Paris during the French revolution, who knows.