Thread: The Division AMA on Reddit | Forums

I really hope they didn't canned this ama, was hoping to hear if we'll get a demo or a release date and other stuff. 3 more weeks left in October so we still have some time.

Originally Posted by HitMan00 Go to original post
    I really hope they didn't canned this ama, was hoping to hear if we'll get a demo or a release date and other stuff. 3 more weeks left in October so we still have some time.
    "Early October", so maybe eliminate the second half of the month? 10 Days more, in that case. Fingers crossed, mate.

Already the 14th, I'd like to believe they haven't canned the AMA but the evidence is mounting up.

No new comment from Antoine on Reddit about it...

This has been one let down after another. First they show the game 2 years ago, and make it seem like it would come out this year, then they change it to possibly 2016 winter. Thats pathetic, if they continue with consistently misleading their awaiting fans, hype for this game is going to diminish significantly and they're going to lose a lot of money.

why so surprised?
    this is ubisoft ppl. if they don't go back on what they say, they won't be ubisoft.

"early october" GTFO!

Friday or bust.

Cortexian's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Doc_Holiday3-7 Go to original post
    This has been one let down after another. First they show the game 2 years ago, and make it seem like it would come out this year, then they change it to possibly 2016 winter. Thats pathetic, if they continue with consistently misleading their awaiting fans, hype for this game is going to diminish significantly and they're going to lose a lot of money.
    I doubt it will be as late as 2016 winter... You never know though

Ubi_Antoine's Avatar Community Developer
    Guys,

An update on this topic is long overdue! Sorry for the lack of news.
    We're busier than expected currently and this is actually great news (the development is going from strength to strength).
    We have not forgotten the AMA. We're very excited to do it in the near future.
    I'll keep you posted. ETA = first half of november.

Again, sorry for the delay!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for the update Antoine

"We're busier than expected currently and this is actually great news (the development is going from strength to strength)."

does this means that the game is 80 % complete? or you can answer.