Thread: My game has gone wrong. | Forums

My game has gone wrong.

Earlier tonight I was informed upon turning the game on that I had two games under progress and I had to pick one to continue with. This has never happened before and I only play on one device. My choices were Rider Level 50 and Rider Level 50 (last played two hours ago). Considering that I had last played the game two hours prior I chose the second option.

Since this has happened I am not getting any score increases for beating my times. My score has remained static since and I've beaten my times on a handful of courses. Last night I beat my time on a level and despite my new time showing as my best time on the course screen it didn't change on the leaderboard and I got no points. When I realised I improved it and both leaderboard and score reflect this. Since it made me choose my track leaderboards improve but my overall score does not.

If that wasn't enough I just noticed that Buggy Track and Serpent Slough are non selectable. They state I have to complete ANBA but I finished the ANBA cycle a long time ago.

It is probably for the best.

I had the same thing going on a couple times before. After beating levels my score didnt improve. It lasted sometimes for a day or more. After that suddenly it started working again, but Im affraid those scores beaten during this time havent updated to the leaderboards. I also often have the other problem youre describing that after beating time on a level it shows up when i click on that level, but doesnt update on the leaderboards. It sometimes upadates after few hours, but not always. I currently have at least one level where my score should place me in the top ten on that level, but instead shows my old score placing me somewhere in the 40s. This usually happens when after beating my score i have temporary connection issues (which also happens a lot with this game for no apparent reason). All in all im affraid im loosing a lot of scores i beat in the overall leaderboards which really sucks. I already reported this bug, you should too

I don't see the point reporting it, it isn't going to get fixed!

I have seen other people saying they've lost access to ANBA tracks too.

I'll check back with the next update but in the meantime I'm done with the game.

Edit:
    None of the ANBA tracks are selectable!

Flower Hills is there, Buggy Track and Serpent Slough are ethereal and the rest are there too but none are selectable.

This all started when it told me I had to select a game progress to continue. I play on an i-Pad as my only device and I've never experienced connectivity issues.

Edit 2:
    I beat my Quagmire time by over a second and my score has remained the same again.

I've seen people out of sequence on the global leaderboards before where a higher score gets overtaken by a lower score. I guess this is probably the issue. The game thinks I have a lower score than is displayed to me when in fact I should have a higher score. It appears that when I selected to progress with my last played game it kept all of my leaderboard improvements but took away the points yet still displays that I have the points. I don't think my score will increase until I match the shortfall (about 150k by my reckoning) but those points I earned have been lost and cannot be regained by me.

I was reaching the end of my capacity to grind this game but this has ruined it. The game is pointless right now.

iviarkD's Avatar Senior Member
    I have had the "choose your rider" thing literally dozens of times. I always picked the one that was most recent, and not the one from hours ago. I'm on Android btw.

I've actually seen a few times where the "older" rider is from more than 40,000 days ago. Yes, 40,000. Around 47,000 I think. I've been tempted to press that to see what happens, but I always decide not to. Glad I didn't.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Quite a few of us have the ANBA-track issue..... fix supposed to be on the way:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nger-available!

Originally Posted by iviarkD Go to original post
    I have had the "choose your rider" thing literally dozens of times. I always picked the one that was most recent, and not the one from hours ago. I'm on Android btw.

I've actually seen a few times where the "older" rider is from more than 40,000 days ago. Yes, 40,000. Around 47,000 I think. I've been tempted to press that to see what happens, but I always decide not to. Glad I didn't.
    My options were Rider Level 50 and Rider Level 50 (last played two hours ago). My last session was two hours before, it makes sense that that should be the most recent one. Apparently not.

**** it.

Originally Posted by Mandrake2007 Go to original post
    My options were Rider Level 50 and Rider Level 50 (last played two hours ago). My last session was two hours before, it makes sense that that should be the most recent one. Apparently not.

**** it.
    Yeah, I went the other way with the one without a timestamp being the most recent. I can see why you thought otherwise. Hopefully you get it fixed soon.

eldroo has just overtaken my score but he remains behind me on the leaderboard. I just beat another of my times and it still isn't adding score.

I'm confused.

If my score was lower than displayed then eldroo would be in front of me. The fact he isn't suggests my score is growing but it just isn't displaying it on the leaderboards.

I doubt an update will change this situation. My score needs to be reset and recalculated. Until it is fixed the game has lost purpose.

I've put a staggering amount of grind into this game and to have my game screw up on me is hugely frustrating. I cannot begin to imagine how that feeling would be multiplied if I'd paid money instead of time!

Edit:
    He just overtook me properly and there is nothing I can do about it!

It had started accumulating score but it has just shafted me over again.

Any improvements are hard earned now so it hurts when those points are not only not awarded but seemingly lost forever.

I want to stop playing it but I'm terribly addicted. I've said I'll stop playing it many times but it keeps pulling me back in. This inconsistency in recording my score is ruining the experience of playing the game.

Have you submitted a proper report to Ubisoft? It's better to do that than on the forums, especially when it's a specific problem you're having and it's game-breaking.