32 26.45%
  • Assassin’s Creed: Rogue

8 6.61%
  • I’m getting both!

81 66.94%
    RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member

Rogue & Unity

Hey everyone,
    Now that we know that the past gen AC game is gonna be title AC:Rogue and will feature a Templar protagonist, and we already know about the PS4/XB1 game, AC:Unity featuring Arno, the Assassin. So which one will you be getting? which one seems more exciting to you?

I’ll be getting both cause I wouldn’t wanna miss any AC story and the concept of having to see the story from the perspective of a Templar is a dream we’ve always talked about. But I know that many people still don’t have next gen consoles or might just not be interested in the PS3 version, so use the poll to vote for which game you’re getting and feel free to discuss and speculate the connection between both games and everything related to either.

Unity is the priority to me.

Rogue looks interesting, but it just won't have everything that ACU has got. Redesigned core systems, intriguing co-op mechanics, incredibly huge crowds and whatnot. And, honestly, Rogue has got a lot to achieve in my eyes. Because as far as I'm concerned, Assassin's Creed IV was a 'best of' collection of the old-gen AC. It didn't have all the flaws fixed, but it provided experience that for the most part captured the most awesome things from every AC game preceding it, and has put it in a nice little package. It's hard to say if Rogue's going to be on par with that.

But ultimately, I'll be getting both, though I think I won't be getting Rogue until some time after its release.

ACfan443's Avatar Senior Member
    Unity.
    I have no interest in Rogue or supporting the previous generation any further.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Unity is my priority.

Already had a pirate game, don't need another one so soon.

Not to mention I have a major concern about Rogue's content. I don't see how it can beat AC4's content at all, or scale.

That said, I will get Rogue, but only when it has it's inevitable PS4 cash grab port.

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Unity is my priority, but if Rouge turns out good I guess I will pick it up too.

jellejackhammer's Avatar Member
    ofcourse unity will be the diamond of the two but as a ac fan i can't think of no reason not to buy rogue that being said with what i have seen from the leak rogue seems to be a game with a story well done for a NEW take on something we have never fully seen yet so i'm sure rogue won't miss the mark either

Unity: Enhanced parkour, large climbable buildings, actual assassination missions, everything that made AC1 so bloody good.

Rouge: More ship-sailing. Instant deal-breaker.

Going with Unity.

I will be getting Unity in October and possibly when I am finish with it, I will move onto Rogue. I've played all AC games so I won't be missing on any of these.

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Both.

Cause the AC life is the life for me.

Dag_B's Avatar Senior Member
    I already preordered Unity but only because I was interested in the Amazon bundle and I wasn't sure how long this will be available.
    Rogue - it would depend on the same thing: If there is some bundle, edition or preorder pack I really really want, I will preorder. If not, I will wait. Probably until I grab a good offer or until I finished Unity.

But yes, I think I will get both. (As far as one can tell this for a game where we only have one leaked trailer in really bad quality. )

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last ►►