Thread: DLC sound source list | Forums

Here's what I have;

"Jet, passing by", "Laser Turret" "Ufo Sweep", "Laser Blaster" These are all the sound sources I've places on my track but I didn't see any of them in the above list. Any help please? And thank you for providing the list, I didn't realize there were so many!

Wilppe's Avatar Trials Developer
    Originally Posted by KBerry_7 Go to original post
    "Jet, passing by", "Laser Turret" "Ufo Sweep", "Laser Blaster" These are all the sound sources I've places on my track but I didn't see any of them in the above list. Any help please? And thank you for providing the list, I didn't realize there were so many!
    Hi KBerry_7,
    Sorry for not replying to you earlier, it's been busy here at the studio lately.

Yeah, there are still sound sources in the game that I haven't listed in the OP. I'll add DLC #6 After the Incident and Awesome Level Max as soon as I can this week.

Cheers,
    Wilppe
    Audio Designer

Wilppe's Avatar Trials Developer
    I have added the missing sound sources. If there's a sound you're looking for but it's not on the list, it belongs to the base game.

I checked the sounds you mentioned:

"Jet, passing by", "Laser Turret" and "Ufo Sweep" belong to the base game.
    "Laser Blaster" is a new sound from Awesome Level Max.

What A Rip Off

Who in their right mind is gonna pay for more sounds? They should be free. Why devs make the simplest things cost money makes no sense. Look sounds let me pay money for them! Ya no dont think so, all u want is money. Rip off people for the simplest things.