Thread: Anyone else not get anything in their season pass? | Forums

Craigy K's Avatar Junior Member

Anyone else not get anything in their season pass?

Just trying to gather whether it's a widespread problem or not.

Cheers.

Yes, am having a problem with my season pass as well. Ordered it from Game Stop, got my code for PSN, but says code is invalid or already used. Looked it up, Sony, Ubisoft and Game Stop are passing the buck on who can do what about it. Hopefully by the time I get off work and get back to my Watch_Dogs, I can get my season pass up n running. Really looking forward to the T-Bone missions!

Yeah I bought the season pass from psn and I don't have access to any of the content.

Playstation 4 here by the way, I've redeemed it fine and downloaded it, but no outfits or anything for me

Sorry to hear the problems guys, fingers crossed Ubi can shed some light on the situation.

Season pass no dlc

Same here. Redeemed season pass but no untouchables pack or club justice on ps4

Yep got GOLD and don't know why it's called GOLD...should be called LEMON edition.

Nothing apart from some loud handgun and a ****** white outfit

glad im not the only one i got my "gold edition from the us store and all i have is the gun and some outfit not even the season pass is showing any news on what the hell is going on??

Yep...wondering where my season pass content is also.

Hey, guys.

A "Season Pass" gives you access to all downloadable content as it becomes available. You won't be able to download them until they are actually released. This is the same for any other game on the market.

Originally Posted by RansomHostage Go to original post
    Hey, guys.

A "Season Pass" gives you access to all downloadable content as it becomes available. You won't be able to download them until they are actually released. This is the same for any other game on the market.
    What about the 4 outfits you're supposed to have instant access to? Didn't get that.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►