Thread: [PS4]Watch Dogs Missing Person Bug | Forums

Watch Dogs Missing Person Bug

I'm playing Watch Dogs on PS4 and did the side mission "Missing Person". I examined all 6 bodies and listened to all the audio files and expected to get the call from the killer so I can do the final part of the mission but nothing happend. Now I can't go on and end the mission. I tried loading the game again, went back to all locations and checked if I got everything in my stats but found no reason why it won't work. I also noticed that I didn't see the icons for the locations though I already hacked every tower. Maybe it has something to do with that?

I thought about writting to the support and maybe upload my save game if that helps but I'd have to change my Uplay email to get an answer since the old one doesn't exist anymore but that won't work because your script to edit my account is broken or something. All I get is an empty page all the time and I'm really annoyed right now...

I hope this doesn't get ignored since I see answers in other threads all the time. This is a serious problem.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, nothing is being ignored and everything read, although it may take longer for us to reply.

I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

I came across the same issue.

If you played it like I did and went for it before progressing in the campaign then that may be your problem.

I carried on with the campaign and got the call from the killer after the first mission in act 3 and was able to progress.
    This mission sees you unlocking more items in the Pawnee district.

Hope this helps.

I got the call from the killer and started the mission but the mission itself is bugged for me. After an hour i got fed up and watched a walkthrough only to find out the killer doesnt spawn for me =/

I have the same problem as Helios707 I start the mission and the killer just doesn't spawn, anyone found a solution.

You can see the bug here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ter...ature=youtu.be

I had the problem of starting the final mission and not getting the crime to spawn. I quit out of the game completely (via PS button) and restarted it. That fixed the issue for me. Hope this helps ya!

Bug misging person

Originally Posted by Chrree Go to original post
    I'm playing Watch Dogs on PS4 and did the side mission "Missing Person". I examined all 6 bodies and listened to all the audio files and expected to get the call from the killer so I can do the final part of the mission but nothing happend. Now I can't go on and end the mission. I tried loading the game again, went back to all locations and checked if I got everything in my stats but found no reason why it won't work. I also noticed that I didn't see the icons for the locations though I already hacked every tower. Maybe it has something to do with that?

I thought about writting to the support and maybe upload my save game if that helps but I'd have to change my Uplay email to get an answer since the old one doesn't exist anymore but that won't work because your script to edit my account is broken or something. All I get is an empty page all the time and I'm really annoyed right now...
    I have the Same like you after finding all6 bodies Notting happende no call from the killer and think Many more people have it but don,t report it its very irritating
    Greetz from Holland jbmrs