Thread: [XBOne][SPOILER] Game Breaking Bug | Forums

[SPOILER] Game Breaking Bug

Pre ordered from Walmart.com, they Fedexed the game to me 2 days ago, lucky me!! Been playing like crazy on xbox one, made it to level 25, all kinds of goodies unlocked.
    Spoiler:  Show
    Got discovered and killed while tailing someone, respawned in free roam, all my weapons were gone, outfit was default, and all my skills (crafting and such that I had unlocked to date) were still unlocked in the skill tree, but I could not use them.
    tried reloading last save but that did not help. Just wanted to let the community or devs know all is not perfect. Only option I have now is to restart Great game!!! (as long as it doesn't do it again )

That's sounds horrible

Restart what, a mission or the entire game?

Sorry, kind of skim read your post. If you have lost everything then clearly that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

entire game, went to replace guns at shop and they were already "sold", and couldn't buy them again, not to mention not being able to craft items anymore

Maybe clear the cache if you've got nothing left to try.

Had already walked into another mission when I noticed my guns were gone. Think I got autosaved. Really wish this game had a manual save option.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about the problem.

Can you please provide as much information as you can, as per the request in the pinned thread?

Country + Format: (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags: (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency: (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen :(This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered: (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error: (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

I can then forward this information on - and when the support site is back, it maybe a good idea to repeat it directly to them - www.support.ubi.com - in case they are quicker than myself in getting you an answer!

Originally Posted by BeefmanZero Go to original post
    Had already walked into another mission when I noticed my guns were gone. Think I got autosaved. Really wish this game had a manual save option.
    I thought the sleep option in the hideout was equivalent to a manual save? Although this doesn't offer a list of previous saves to load from.

Originally Posted by BeefmanZero Go to original post
    Pre ordered from Walmart.com, they Fedexed the game to me 2 days ago, lucky me!! Been playing like crazy on xbox one, made it to level 25, all kinds of goodies unlocked.
    Got discovered and killed while tailing someone, respawned in free roam, all my weapons were gone, outfit was default, and all my skills (crafting and such that I had unlocked to date) were still unlocked in the skill tree, but I could not use them.
    tried reloading last save but that did not help. Just wanted to let the community or devs know all is not perfect. Only option I have now is to restart Great game!!! (as long as it doesn't do it again )
    i have the same problem with my pc version.

quick question: can you start a mp game? i cant.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    guys, please post the info I asked for if you have the same issue.

Please do not use the thread for other questions or issues, since it may result in the problem going unanswered!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... Last ►►