Moving from Beta to Full Release

Hello,

This is the first time I've done anything with a Ubisoft PC beta release and I'm unsure of how to move from the Beta version to the full release. Will it be an automatic update when the game is released or do I need to go get it from somewhere?

Thanks!

imo it's unlikely that they'd be recycling the beta data packs for the full version roll out

getting the key for the full version should be much the same as if/when you received the key for the beta: an email will arrive in your inbox and you just activate it in uplay

Mathesar's Avatar Member
    I just noticed it installed the Full release in the same directory as the Beta, but both beta & full version still show up in my game library.. I'm not sure what will happen if i try to uninstall the beta now?

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager
    If you uninstall the Beta, you might need to re-install the full game afterwards.

Originally Posted by Xhane Go to original post
    If you uninstall the Beta, you might need to re-install the full game afterwards.
    So will the beta game tile go if you do that?

Mathesar's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Xhane Go to original post
    Thanks that's what I ended up having to do.

I figured it would install into it's own / different directory but no biggie.

save files??

I don't want to play the tutorials again, i was Level30 already in the Beta. Why torture your customers? It is NOT fun! After I could finally do the tricks tutorial I've already re-visited every track to get challenges. This sucks! SUCKS!

And:
    Not only does this game lack the little "extra" in design that made Trials Evolution so great, the PC version didn't improve at all! It does so many things wrong, beginning with the mouse in the middle of the screen even though i play with xbox pad...and this terrible malware called USuck...ok, ok, calm down it is still fun once i get over it