Lukeyy19's Avatar Member

PS4 Bugs and Issues

Couldn't find a specific thread for Bug and Issue Reporting so I've made this thread, if anyone has anything to add, post here and I'll try to keep the OP updated, if there is a thread for this already that I missed then mods please merge my post into it.

Editor

• When creating a Skill Game and trying to disable all bikes the game pops up a message saying something along the lines of "At least one bike must be selected for trials and supercross tracks".
      1. This message shouldn't pop up when making a skill game, it forced me to select a bike to use on a skill game that has nothing to do with the bike.
      2. We can't even make supercross tracks yet so this should say "Trials and FMX tracks"

• When taking a screenshot, the editor and upload screens thumbnail only shows an image from the bottom left of the screen where you took the shot, as if it's taking a 720p screenshot on a 1080p screen, but then when displaying the thumbnail in Track Central the screenshot shows an image of the entire screen, so I adjusted my view based on what the editor was showing me my thumbnail would be then it looked different on Track Central.

• Hit Triggers and Area Triggers are not activated by objects already in them or objects moved into them by an OPE.

• Hit Triggers are not activated if objects are set to "No Contact Response" despite game stating that they still send an impulse when hit on this setting.

• Area Triggers, Fail Areas and Custom Collisions are no longer semi-transparent making it very difficult to see and edit anything that happens to be inside or behind them.

• "Emission" settings do not carry over to a new object upon copying.

Main Game

• Highest Rated feeds in Track Central are not arranged by highest rated.

• Notifications I have already read will be highlighted as unread again every time I restart the game.

• In some of the desert themed single player tracks there appears to be lighting issues on the rock objects wherein if the object or the camera is moving the shadows will flicker.

With as many bugs/glitches/DLC issues/etc. that this game has after not even a week is pretty pathetic. It just makes me more confident of my thought that this game got rushed out a few months before it should have been. This is looking a lot like a situation where they had a set deadline that wanted to keep no matter what for financial reasons so they just released it and took a "we'll fix it down the road" stance. Right now it feels like we've paid $20-$40 to beta test the game for the devs instead of them actually doing their jobs and releasing a fully working and complete game. Every day the issues keep adding up and every day they never say a word.

Originally Posted by PanicshadeLWK Go to original post
    Every day the issues keep adding up and every day they never say a word.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...er-in-long-run

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    Please keep this thread just for reporting and discussing bugs and issues, there's plenty of other threads with people complaining, and I understand and echo a lot of the complaints but I'd rather this thread stay as just a collection of the issues to most efficiently assist in fixing them, complaining that it's unfinished and was released too soon now is pointless, the game is already out, all we can do is try to help mould it into its true potential.

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    Updated OP

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 Go to original post
    [LIST][*]When creating a Skill Game and trying to disable all bikes the game pops up a message saying something along the lines of "At least one bike must be selected for trials and supercross tracks".
    1. This message shouldn't pop up when making a skill game, it forced me to select a bike to use on a skill game that has nothing to do with the bike.
    2. We can't even make supercross tracks yet so this should say "Trials and FMX tracks"

If you have ONE bike set as allowed, then the bike selection screen shouldn't open. This is the same as in Trials Evolution. One bike must be loaded into the game world when starting a level, even if it is then locked, set invisible, and never used again.

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by ShiftySamurai Go to original post
    If you have ONE bike set as allowed, then the bike selection screen shouldn't open. This is the same as in Trials Evolution. One bike must be loaded into the game world when starting a level, even if it is then locked, set invisible, and never used again.
    Ah OK, I never published a skill game in evo so didn't know, I just assumed based on that message that pops up that you didn't need to select a bike if you weren't using one as it only mentions trials and supercross require one. Wish I'd have realised that before as I just enabled all bikes as now people playing my skill game have to select a bike despite not using it. Oh well.

Touchpad problems

Well, Ive read through the thread and I havent experienced any of the problems you guys/girls have, however Ive only had the game for about 2 hours so Ive potentially not had much of a chance to find out wheter or not I have these problems. HOWEVER, my problem is that the touchpad does not work. The 'restart' and 'pause' commands are not activated by pressing the touchpad. The game was purchased VIA Playstation Store maybe because its a digital version ?

KALzzone8's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 Go to original post
    [*]When taking a screenshot, the editor and upload screens thumbnail only shows an image from the bottom left of the screen where you took the shot, as if it's taking a 720p screenshot on a 1080p screen, but then when displaying the thumbnail in Track Central the screenshot shows an image of the entire screen, so I adjusted my view based on what the editor was showing me my thumbnail would be then it looked different on Track Central.
    Can someone confirm this - does the thumbnail in Track Central correspond to the entire screen in editor when taking the thumbnail pic? So should I just look the entire screen and ignore the thumbnail preview it shows when uploading to get the correct pic? My thumbnail needs to be in a perfect position.

morrillo's Avatar Senior Member
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...o-create-first

Laggy game when starting up, usually fixed by going to 'create' before 'ride'. strange.