Thread: [Spoilers] Trials Fusion Easter Eggs | Forums

[Spoilers] Trials Fusion Easter Eggs

Yes...it has returned...and no, it is not just challenges.

*BE WARNED OF POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD*

EDIT BELOW:

Spoiler:  Show
    Like other Trials games, the credits hold some pretty indicative details towards the Easter Egg within the game. Fusion is no different;

" One million years ago : A long time before recorded history an insignificant interstellar object -- mostly rock and ice --passes through the Kuiper belt from deep space and enters the Solar System.

2020, March: An anomalous comet was detected hurtling towards Earth. It caused an uproar in the scientific community because of its high speed and bizarre point of origin: the rings of Saturn. Scientists speculated it was a large piece of the rings ejected by a random arrangement of the moons that perturbed the gravity of the rings. They named it Moros, the Greek God of Doom and estimated it would miss Earth by only 100,000 Kilometres.

2020, April 18: The Mars mission 'Darwin' approached the Moros Anomaly. The deep space ship of course had no weapons, but it examined the comet with its scientific instrumentation... END OF CLEAR TRANSMISSION. NO DATA.

2020 May 12: The shell of the Moros anomaly impacted Antarctica, accelerating global warming trends and precipitating catastrophic flooding. The program... END OF TRANSMISSION

After the impact, Antarctica embarked on a period of unprecedented, almost inexplicable warming and greening, even as many other coastal regions were flooded and evacuated.

2021 - 2031: A massive research station was built near the beacon to study the ... END OF TRANSMISSION. ujnsu2l fk3.. tweuy4ogy, and q4hdkly gm3u in24 1 8fnor 6lvy on a lush 93nghn4ul1 NO CLEAR DATA.
    ...world agreed that a massive, Manhattan-style project to determine what the beacon was and what its ... END OF TRANSMISSION

2042 .. NO DATA"

#2 (Special thanks to GeordieDeviant for posting the video with information)

Feel free to contribute if my research is off its what we are all here for.

Additionally... take information found on Wikipedia with slight suspicion, I only used it because it is a fast source of knowledge

Once the main game has been completed (The player has completed the Hard track, ' The Greater Crater') for the very first time, during the credits of the game, a Morse code can be heard in the background noise, the code has been cracked and reads, "Set Spectrum display to Logarithmic Scale"

NOT THAT WE HAVE NO INFORMATION ON WHAT THE AMBIENT NOISE MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO IS, FOR NOW WE WILL TAKE IT AS PART OF THE PROCESS OF DECIPHERING A MORSE CODE.

I've done some research and found that a Logarithmic Scale differs from what a normal scales works like where it will increase the X or Y axis in corresponding order such as 1, 2, 3, 4 etc... A logarithmic Scale will take the given number of the X or Y axis and multiply its power to achieve the scales on its axis such as 10, 100, 1000 etc.
    More on Logarithmic scales can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logarithmic_scale

As for the Spectrum display or Spectrum Analyser, this device is very similar to an oscilloscope due to the fact that it will measure electric signals but unlike the oscilloscope where that will measure these signals in relative to time, the Spectrum analyser will measure will measure electrical signals that are relative to the frequency of these signals.

More on a spectrum analyser can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_analyzer

Mistaken Events:

The items below is steps performed by the community that were not related to the Fusion Easter Egg, But are significant nonetheless
    except related to some other aspect of the game such as squirrel locations or challenges

My first encounter of anything Easter egg oriented is from the Medium difficulty track named Temple Trouble. Using the Pit Viper or Rabbit, you are able to ride ontop of stone slabs in a certain order throughout the map, SOUND FAMILIAR?? It looks as if the ruination Easter Egg has not been laid to rest as of yet I stepped on all of the stone slabs with the track and completed it only to find that the end remains unchanged, there could perhaps be another step to this part.This once believed-to-be easter egg is nothing more that the steps to find the squirrel location in this particular track.

I will constantly update this thread with any new information we find

If you have found anything at all, Don't hesitate to post

Labyrinth

Anyone got through the labyrinth With different coulors? After walking around for 15 minutes I just couldnt do it anymore. Plain stupid addition to the game

Originally Posted by skinnsofa Go to original post
    Anyone got through the labyrinth With different coulors? After walking around for 15 minutes I just couldnt do it anymore. Plain stupid addition to the game

what track is this on exactly?

Originally Posted by skinnsofa Go to original post

I managed to navigate the maze in around 5 minutes. All I can remember is that if you get to a red section, you are near the exit.

Originally Posted by WARTHOGSZ Go to original post
    I managed to navigate the maze in around 5 minutes. All I can remember is that if you get to a red section, you are near the exit.
    That is a challenge and not an eaaster egg but yeah, that maze took me a few mins to get through. It seems that yo start with one colour, and gradually go through a series of colours. The tip is to ensure that you don't go back into a colour you have already been through. Using this logic and a bit of patience, its not that hard.

Originally Posted by FatShady Live Go to original post
    That is a challenge and not an eaaster egg but yeah, that maze took me a few mins to get through. It seems that yo start with one colour, and gradually go through a series of colours. The tip is to ensure that you don't go back into a colour you have already been through. Using this logic and a bit of patience, its not that hard.
    Exactly this. What I found also is the outer walls of the maze are coloured white. Easy once you start finding the other colours but the greens seemed to go on forever.
    I'm pretty much certain there is gonna be a squirrel or something else hidden in that maze.

Originally Posted by XoHAYDNoX Go to original post

My first encounter of anything Easter egg oriented is from the Medium difficulty track named Temple Trouble. Using the Pit Viper or Rabbit, you are able to ride ontop of stone slabs in a certain order throughout the map, SOUND FAMILIAR?? It looks as if the ruination Easter Egg has not been laid to rest as of yet I stepped on all of the stone slabs with the track and completed it only to find that the end remains unchanged, there could perhaps be another step to this part.

)
    Was that the track with the little spinning things with the colours on? That is also a challenge I believe.

I started looking for the key in the creator but just haven't a clue where to start. I think it's going to do with somehow CREATING something rather than just randomly finding it somewhere. I dunno.

Anyone upped the text/dates/mysterious stuff from the end of the credits yet? Sorry for this. I'm trying to avoid spoilers as much as the next man so being selective on what I look at on the forums

BTW will squirrel locations be posted here? I've found 3 so far, one of which might take a while for others to get to.

Originally Posted by WARTHOGSZ Go to original post
    BTW will squirrel locations be posted here? I've found 3 so far, one of which might take a while for others to get to.
    Fire up a thread old chap. I've seen a few posted elsewhere but quickly closed the window down.

Not sure if they've all been found as of yet.

Originally Posted by geordiedeviant Go to original post
    Fire up a thread old chap. I've seen a few posted elsewhere but quickly closed the window down.

Not sure if they've all been found as of yet.
    Done, hopefully people can participate.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... Last ►►