Video Card over heating [SOLVED]

Hi to the trials team!

I was having frame rate issues while playing Trials Fusion, I usually run at a stable 60fps, but since the fix patch I have been having some trouble.
    I was able to play 1 or 2 tracks and then all of a sudden my framerate dropped to 40fps, and it didnt go back up. i decided to check my nvidia control panel for it to read 100c
    now any other game i play my gfx card wont go above 80c at the very most, I have also installed an extra Noctua Fan just under my gfx card, and i am still getting 98c+

not sure if its my pc or the game but it has never run this hot on anything else.

Cheers!

Zzzlol94's Avatar Member
    It's something to do with your GPU and mostly the cooling, as the only other thing to blame it on is overclocking (and that's something that doesn't happen by just playing a game). The game is very GPU intense and a bit more optimized compared to Trials Evo, so it could happen that your GPU runs at 100% load and using a lot of VRAM most of the time. If you've read the patch notes, the game was optimized a further 10% for this later patch, so that might have something to do with it.

False alarm, after close inspection. it would appear that my gfx card had more dust in it, than a household vacuum.
    I blew into it and it rained down a cloud of dust which i had to shield my eyes from, i cant say so much for my lungs as they filled with dust and i have now contracted TB.
    The dust from my lungs slowly made its way to my brain, and now all i can think about is doing the damn balancing act on trials and getting top 10 on the leader board.
    Well i shall be off! sorry for the false alarm.

Love kflive

RetiredRonin's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for the info!

And I must add a "that's gross". I don't even want to images how much dust I have in my PC.