Thread: Might & Magic X - Legacy: The Falcon & The Unicorn, Now available! | Forums

I was caught unawares by the DLC script. I started playing the game with the DLC already, so I can't compare how it was, but some features described on the first post seemed like something really good that i found out useful when playing it.

The thing about the DLC is that you might simply not be able to beat the bosses if you don't have enough spell power. Having all your items stripped from you, you can't rely much on muscles anymore, so my bladedancer and warden simply 'danced' the song of uselessness in physical combat. While my paladin kept resurrecting those useless people and my rune lord had some sucess in protecting and casting offensive spells, all I could do was to pray my enemies would miss and my potions would last. I couldn't get some grandmaster skills before being sucked in that DLC content, nor did I see Limbo dungeon or the Uplay bonus dungeon you unlocked with u points. So I think I wasn't prepared. I simply say this because I was utterly and completely unable to beat the Inquisitor boss. The Inquisitor itself was already annoying to beat given it was curing others, but the Inquisitor boss, with a sun ray spell that strong, a 600-800 cure, a strong melee (and good evasion) and also the power to make one fall asleep, was enough to make me restart the game. Even with all my buffs and a good number of potions, the time I almost killed him, I got around 70% of his life, then he simply started sun raying and would stop, then killed 2, 3, and then he would cure almost himself completely, my potions run out and I didn't have the nerve to try another time which would be the tenth try.

And reading people here, I just came to conclusion that an all magic party might be the way to beat the game having means to overcome some issues, like the lack of potions to treat some other ailments, and inflict some sure damage. It also make it less mandatory spending points in might and perception, given that you won't be much a physical hero.

mono.dll crash

Are there any plans to fix the mono.dll crash with the new Falcon and Unicorn DLC? I've tried EVERYTHING, including reinstalling the whole shebang...to no avail. Here are my system specs: AMD Dual Core 3.2 Ghz, 8 GIGs of DDR 2 RAM, 2 GIG Nvidia PCIExp Videocard, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xgamer PCI Sound, Microsoft Optical Mouse, WIndows 7 - 64 Bit Ulitmate, all hardware drivers, direct x 11, Windows service packs installed and properly updated.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com

mono.dll crash fix

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com
    I have determined on my own the crash cause, at least in my case. Too many save games. Reducing the number of save games allows the game to load normally. Please pass this on to the tech support people. I tried to do so, and the ticket thing malfunctioned, yet again. Sigh.

Originally Posted by UNOwen40 Go to original post
    I have determined on my own the crash cause, at least in my case. Too many save games. Reducing the number of save games allows the game to load normally. Please pass this on to the tech support people. I tried to do so, and the ticket thing malfunctioned, yet again. Sigh.
    Thank you very much for the tip UNOwen40.
    I have been having this problem for quite a while and finally solved. Reducing the number of save games suggested by you WORKS. Thanks again and you are great.

Might & Magic® X Legacy Deluxe Edition

hello

is that all Might & Magic ® X Legacy Deluxe Edition have all the French version

I have a Might & Magic millennium edition I bought it 10 years ago, is it possible to put the game in windows 7 and french

I have a Might & Magic vIII (8) day of the destroyer I bought it 7 or 8 years ago, is it possible to put the game in windows 7 and french

thank you

Redeem code

I got the early access version and the bonus material asks for a redeem code?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, did you follow the instructions here? https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.co...al-information

Pellen and co, bug fix planned ?

Hi,

After completing the main quest of MMX if decided to start the Falcon & Unicorn extension, with 35+ level characters (my party is the "standard" party, Ligeia, Rango, etc....)
    Now I'm totally stuck with Pellen and his thugs, being unable to defeat them (I tried over 50 times, and I know I won't make it...)

The problem is my last "non falcon & Unicorn" -save was rather old and I don't want to replay the end of the game to level up. And I'm not even sure 2 or 3 levels more would help kill Pellen...

As for many other players, I want to be sure that Ubi is working for a fix for this issue. There is clearly a big problem with the difficulty on this battle, and there is no way of avoiding it or returning to the main game.

Fight with Perren

Hi there again,

i have the same problem with this guy Perren since three weeks. I can´t combat him and so i stop to play therefore :-(

@dev-team again: PLEASE make a better balancing