AC:U Map Marker Suggestion For Devs

I made a thread about this so that it would be implemented into AC4 but that never happened. Here is what I suggested.

-Let us make multiple markers on the map so we don't have to pause the game and make a new maker when, lets say, we are hunting for chests or any other collectibles. I know its small and wont make or break the game but for completion addicts like myself, I hate pausing the game and making a new marker every time Im going for 100% completion. It would be awesome if I could play with a pause free experience. Every suggestion counts right? Thanks.

if there's a suggestion thread that im unaware of, link me.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    While we're on the suggestion aspect:

swingable chandeliers

option to put up/put down hood

connor cameo

good guy templars who DONT die for the sake of feels/having someone to kill

modern plot having actual plot progression regarding juno and not ambiguous garbage like in ACIV

Arno being a cross breed of templars/assassins like his outfit comes off as.

local and online co-op

partner-able NPCs. NPCs you can hire to go on missions with you. To replace the co-op aspect if you're a sore loser with no friends like me.

more enterable and meaningful houses.

clearer weapon stat system. Hard to tell which weapon is better without going online

efficient way to make money

meaningful ways to spend money

crowd manipulating gameplay to get a mob to execute someone

be able to toss bird feed at birds

really interesting story

have arno be executed in the end via guillatine. Only reason he's an ancestor is he got a woman preggers ahead of time

then perfect game will be perfect.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    good guy templars who DONT die for the sake of feels/having someone to kill
    In my knowledge, no one has ever killed a templar without a good reason to kill. The only ones that come to mind is the old man at the beginning on AC1 and Dante in AC2 but other than that.. sure the assassins and templars may parley for a while but ultimately their philosophies are just too much afar.

Arno being a cross breed of templars/assassins like his outfit comes off as.
    Not quite getting how he comes off as a mix of both. If anything the lack of usual assassin icons suggest he is really good at hiding himself from public view, the way an assassin should dress like. Templars on the other hand like to dress extravagantly and strut about in full glory. In that respect I think ACB Ezio can be thought of incorporating assassin/templar symbols not Ar

local and online co-op
    Yeshh and actual co-op. Not putting AI in an MP mode and calling it co-op!

have arno be executed in the end via guillatine. Only reason he's an ancestor is he got a woman preggers ahead of time
    If he gets a gil preggies before being executed then how can we see him being executed in the animus? The "recorded" memory stops at the point of conception.

I guess it's possible if his son/daughter saw his execution, though it would be from their point of view, not his. I've always liked the idea of a story where the assassin isn't the invincible hero but sacrifices himself for a greater good. Sort of like Red Dead Redemption. It's an extremely powerful storytelling device not only from a narrative perspective but also from the player's perspective - seeing this character you've embodied for so long suddenly cease to live.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    In my knowledge, no one has ever killed a templar without a good reason to kill. The only ones that come to mind is the old man at the beginning on AC1 and Dante in AC2 but other than that.. sure the assassins and templars may parley for a while but ultimately their philosophies are just too much afar.

Not quite getting how he comes off as a mix of both. If anything the lack of usual assassin icons suggest he is really good at hiding himself from public view, the way an assassin should dress like. Templars on the other hand like to dress extravagantly and strut about in full glory. In that respect I think ACB Ezio can be thought of incorporating assassin/templar symbols not Ar

Yeshh and actual co-op. Not putting AI in an MP mode and calling it co-op!

If he gets a gil preggies before being executed then how can we see him being executed in the animus? The "recorded" memory stops at the point of conception.
    -Yeah but the killings (in more recent AC3, AC Liberation, AC4) have felt so forced. Like if one sneeze sand the other one doesn't say "bless you" the dude gets offended and then they kill each other

-He has the blue color scheme we've seen recently on some notable grand master templars like Haytham and Aveline's mom.

-game ends when he dies, obviously