Immortal 10-Day Leaderboard?

It was mentioned in another thread that there was some news for what is going to happen after the last day, but I've been wondering if the Global 10-Day leaderboard is going to be locked after the game ends with the combined scores for Days 991 to 1000. If so, that could make the competition even stiffer starting tomorrow.

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

Re: Immortal 10-Day Leaderboard?

Hmm i hadn't thought about that.
    Sadly, I don't feel like putting the effort in to try and be on top of the 10 day anymore...

I'm with you on that NM... Only 10 days left.... WOW

I wasn't thinking about that....but it was brought to my attention and now I kinda sorta am.

This ended up being really exciting to follow—right down to the wire!

With Elm89 holding the #1 time on the last day from about the halfway point, he also had the #1 spot on the final 10-Day leaderboard secured by the slimmest of margins until RookyJ got a sub-15ish time somewhere in the final third of the day.

Nice work to both, Rook for claiming the immortal 10-Day #1 and Elm for the final Daily #1.

A pretty fitting testament to both of your fine talents, I'd say!

(Although I am a bit sad, Rook, that you ended up knocking me from #5 to #6 on the final day's leaderboard, but in the end my goal was top 10 so I guess I should be happy. It was also nice "meeting" you on the Hangout this morning and hearing the big TOS reveal live, haha!)

Originally Posted by Morgillionaire
    (Although I am a bit sad, Rook, that you ended up knocking me from #5 to #6 on the final day's leaderboard, but in the end my goal was top 10 so I guess I should be happy. It was also nice "meeting" you on the Hangout this morning and hearing the big TOS reveal live, haha!)
    Hahaha....the big TOS reveal. LOVE IT!! Thank you and great meeting you as well. I wanted to claim "something". Nytmair got the #1 and never looked back, Eisegete snatched up all the gold and all I had left was to go for the 10 Day. Although winning the last day would have been a really nice bonus. Nice win Elm!!

Nytmair's Avatar Senior Member

Ah darn! I wish I could have made the hangout. Especially knowing TOS was finally revealed haha. Stupid work...

I got 4th on the 10-Day.
    I tried harder but I could not flow faster.
    Work was so crazy in some of the early days. I noticed I was over 100th place on some of the leaderboards when I went back to 1.
    It's not a big deal I guess. I am kinda depressed about it.

Uh oh... if I'm looking at this correctly, it looks like the 10-Day just lost a day in its calculation. It now appears to be based on only 9 days, namely Days 992 to 1000. If this continues, then I guess everyone will get zeroed out after 9 more days. If that is the case, I'm sorry RookyJ - I hope you got a screenshot of it (you're still #1 with the 9 day total). I may be wrong about this, but I guess we'll see tomorrow at 1PM ET.

For reference here is what the leaderboard looks like as of 3/4/2014 at 1:26PM ET:

Yea this is what I ended up with for the guys that I track....so you're probably right.