Restarted game after realizing "focusing" scopes in this room messed up settings needed later for marbles.
    I now keep seeing professor Longhair in the room, from inside the elevator. In previous game he went down the 'eggelvator'when the elevator came up.
    Can the room be accessed as long as he is still in the room?
    I am sort of leaning to once again restarting the game, thinking there is sone glitch in the current one.

Restarted game after realizing "focusing" scopes in this room messed up settings needed later for marbles.
    I now keep seeing professor Longhair in the room, from inside the elevator. In previous game he went down the 'eggelvator'when the elevator came up.
    Can the room be accessed as long as he is still in the room?
    I am sort of leaning to once again restarting the game, thinking there is sone glitch in the current one.

No, you can't get into the room while he's still there. HAve you fixed the elevator yet in this one? I think that's his cue to leave.

That was the case.
    Redid the pendulums, and he dashed as the lift came up.
    All of this to recehck the settings for the marbles. I originally focused the scopes in the eggelvator room, and tried moving the marbles accordingly. But consensus seems to be they are focused, and go from there.
    Either way, the marbles are driving me crazy

you not only have to focus the lenses, but you have to align them. Move them around and see if there is anything to align them with.

mystmum's Avatar Senior Member
    Also, if in correct alignment the marbles will either be on a line or halfway between two lines. If not, they're not right.

__________________________________________________ _________
    Stop laughing, this is serious.

Dear Skysarge,

You may notice that the same marble games in the central tower are also in the tusks. Afer you adjust each shape in the central tower (remeber the altered position of the marbles)take this to the tusk for the next step in the game!!!!