No movie there

Indeed there are movies there, cheers for the link! Good tips for those of us want to learn how not to:

1) Destroy a perfectly good Corsair

2) Ruin the flight deck

3) Die

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Gunther Rall

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!

Cool vids, thanks!

Btw, how much wire is there really on each spool?

==================================

==================================
    Marvin in hyperlobby

These videos are most interesting, and are ignored too, it seems!

Very VERY interesting indeed... I love white caps over Waves for example. Great realism landing on deck!

A.

--------------------
    Airplanes are now built to carry a pilot and a dog in the cockpit: the pilot's job is
    to feed the dog, and the dog's job is to bite the pilot if he touches anything...

- Arlen Rens, Lockheed Martin test pilot

I like how the hook on the first video bounces up and down after releaing the arrest wire. I call it a "rolling pencil" effect.

noshens's Avatar Senior Member
    Very cool videos! thanks for posting hte link

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    Is it me or does it look like these people are coming in way to fast and level with the deck not even doing a 3 pt landing and hooking.

Basically you should have to come in about stall speed 70-80 kts with the corsair landing on a carrier flaps down and do a 3 point landing.

I seen alot of footage in the documentary of pacifc carrier wrecks called "NO EASY DAYS I and NO EASY DAYS II" of aircraft coming in 150 kts and above ripping the whole tail off the hellcat and corsairs.

The videos look damn amazing and I cant wait to buy PF and help luthier pay for living in LI I cant wait for the see how many aircraft we can fit on a carrier tests. No collision bubbles like cfs2