Thread: New trials 2 SE trailer! | Forums

New trials 2 SE trailer!

Hi earlyer today i got a bit bored and desided to make a trialer for this game ^^ hope u like(sorry if u think its bad quality) will post link when its finish uploading

The beginning was promising but after that it was... Meh...

s0ad667's Avatar Senior Member
    The combination of these three songs together was very strange (great one from BFMV btw )...

It should continue with the same song. For example, Nightwish (because you used one of them) have written some nice 'things' with atmospheric intros and then... bang, like Pharaoh Sails to Orion, for making videos...

Btw, when i saw the word "evolution" i thought you were going to show from were the Trials started and where they are now.
    I always wanted to do something like it, e.g. with pics, but i don't have much patience for video editing.
    But i intend to use this idea somewhere else...

ah the start looked really promising but then with ingame footage it was shaking like AAAAAAH!!! record with 60 fps on fraps maby?

oh soz if it dissapointed you guys... i wont bother makeing another
    does any1 know any good free vid editing things i can download?

Btw the clips are like that cas i made the clips age

Originally Posted by DeanoDaMan
    so other people make vids but dont have a thats true fan material? =S
    This your video is a good example of that. Some videos are good, some of them aren't. In this case, the second option should be chosen.
    I agree, the start was good. But then, the trailer itself... Nothing good. Bad FPS, bad graphics, and bad texts.
    Get yourself some pro editing software and a bit better graphics card, man, if you want to get True Fan by making vids. It has to be something much more special than this one, I think.

Lastly, if you find THIS
    today i got a bit bored and desided to make a trialer for this game
    a reason why to make a new trailer, I rather suggest you don't expect much from it

for people that havent watched it yet dont bother. seems i wasted my time
    Oh btw ObeliX sorry if its not up to your standard

Originally Posted by DeanoDaMan
    for people that havent watched it yet dont bother. seems i wasted my time
    Oh btw ObeliX sorry if its not up to your standard
    i don' want to be dumb or anything but i liked the Beginning of the video and the pohnjamaa or wtf that track is called but the Second Rock-Metal music just made the Movie get a little out of controle :/
    Well yh between next time don't use the effect that makes the video look older out it only makes the Video Slower And Boring :O

*dont think that u wasted ur time.. its not every one that knows how to make a Video *
    And Your maybe new on it if im right?
    It only takes some training**I Know i spelled it wrong there**
    But yeh :O
    But i liked the rest only didn't like the music