Thread: [PC]Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Gamepad | Forums

NAGRAC's Avatar Junior Member

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Gamepad

I have a Logitech gamepad and it is not fully compatible with the game. In fact, only a few buttons work and the game is not playable.
    I tried the 360 emulator program to remap some buttons, but it still doesn't work.
    Of course, trying to remap through the game options doesn' t work either.
    SO my question is the following:
    Does the game support only the Microsoft 360 controller, because it doesn' t seem to work with other gamepads.

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    Correct. The Microsoft 360 Controller is the only official supported controller for the game. I would also suggest checking for any possible driver updates for the Logitech gamepad to see if it helps. Any of the wired Xbox 360 controllers generally work well with the game. Again, the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller is the only supported controller at this time. Sorry for the confusion.

KzuRyuSen's Avatar Junior Member

Originally Posted by UbiVolfbane Go to original post
    Correct. The Microsoft 360 Controller is the only official supported controller for the game. I would also suggest checking for any possible driver updates for the Logitech gamepad to see if it helps. Any of the wired Xbox 360 controllers generally work well with the game. Again, the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller is the only supported controller at this time. Sorry for the confusion.
    i just begin the game and bingo xboxone controller doesnt work on this AC 4 BF....! which controller is perfectly working on ac 2 ,ac bh, revelations and ac 3...

wtf ?

mmahmoodh's Avatar Junior Member

Xbox one controller still not working?

Originally Posted by UbiVolfbane Go to original post
    It has been 3 years, does the game still not support Xbox one controller for PC?
     1 people found this helpful

NasTommy's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm using xbox 360 controller and it doesn't work well. only few buttons. then I found out this topic... and problem hasn't been solved. too sad

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums