Thread: Important notice : Texture quality | Forums

Important notice : Texture quality

Hello adventurers,

Please note that if you want to change texture quality in MMX you must go to the main option menu (on main menu).

You won’t be able to modify texture quality during the game.

Thx,
    Ubi-Nox

jsebela's Avatar Member
    What antiliasing opions mean, and what is their impact on game? When I went for FSAA and 16x Filtering I got huge noise from fan on Graphic card, but when lowered on 8x, it got significantly more silent. (HD 7950)

I would also like to know what ALL the settings do. My GeForce 760 keeps locking up. No other game does this? Skyrim... 200+ hours and no issues, Path of Exile... No issues, Crysis 3 No issues. MMX... Locks my machine hard after a couple minutes of play. I have turned off AA, lowered the Minimum Framerate to 40 and still it will lock up. I do not see anything on Nvidia's site either. I am running the newest version of the Drivers too. Oh, and I did try Adaptive VSync. No luck. I cannot play the game. Weird thing is I played for 2 hours on release day without any issues?

If only that were true for 32 bit OS users.
    If only I had known it wasn't before spending money on this game.

jsebela's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by evlokadottr Go to original post
    If only that were true for 32 bit OS users.
    If only I had known it wasn't before spending money on this game.
    Why? You can completely legaly install windows 7 x64 for 30 days of free use. And almost everyone knows that there ways to make them last forever free. And don´t forget, that windows product keys work for both x32 and x64 versions.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by tetsugin Go to original post
    I would also like to know what ALL the settings do. My GeForce 760 keeps locking up. No other game does this? Skyrim... 200+ hours and no issues, Path of Exile... No issues, Crysis 3 No issues. MMX... Locks my machine hard after a couple minutes of play. I have turned off AA, lowered the Minimum Framerate to 40 and still it will lock up. I do not see anything on Nvidia's site either. I am running the newest version of the Drivers too. Oh, and I did try Adaptive VSync. No luck. I cannot play the game. Weird thing is I played for 2 hours on release day without any issues?
    Hi, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support? they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    Hi, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support? they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    I have not opened a ticket, I had a workaround. But I'd still like to know what setting is causing the problem with mine and several others in the forum.
    I had posted in another thread, what I did was delete the options64.txt config file. There is something in the graphics settings of this game that causes the issue and it's major.
    It actually locked my PC hard and I had trouble getting it to boot after that. Needless to say, I was not going to "test" each setting to see which was the issue. I like my data intact and don't need my Hard Drive going out. But after setting back to the default settings the game runs fine. Just everything is pretty ugly. I have 8 Gigs of RAM, GeForce 760GTX, i5 Processor... should not have ANY ISSUES running in high settings and no other game gives me a problem. And not until MMX did I have any. LOL. But, I'm about 12 hours into the game now and not a crash.

Greetings,

I got the early version of the game and was running it with full graphics with a GeForce GTX 460 OC, but now, I cant run it with the same graphics and the texture selector cant go above medium (the only options are low and medium).

I didnt change nothing in my computer or in my graphic card drivers. Is this happens with someone else?? May anyone help me, please??

Thanks.

Same problem here and I have a GeForce GTX 580....but the game is burning it....90şC There's something wrong with the game. Is there any post fixing it or any attempt to fix yet?

Tons of problems with lock ups here, but only the game freezes. If I don't run in full screen I can kill the task, in full screen I can move around the PC but can't do anything else and must reboot.

Doesn't appear to be a graphics card as graphics settings have made no impact on the result. Freezes especially when in town after a few minutes of play, been 2 hours of trying to figure out issue. Prior play of probably 10 hours with no issue... what the heck?