Thread: BUGLIST - Please report bugs here | Forums

I have the same problem.

Originally Posted by jungeuihyun Go to original post
    I can't leave Sorpical town. When I step out from the town, game shut down.

My computer Windows10 , directx 12, graphic intel 520, ram 8g, .. help me . I start this game today!

I spent over 10 hours downloading and installing this game. I have made it to the where you leave Sorpical and it crashes. I really want to play this game what is the problem? I purchased it on steam yesterday and spent most of the day getting it installed it was working just fine until this happened. I also have windows 10, direct x installed fine, intel core i5 processor and 8gb RAM.... Please help I have completed all 9 of the previous M&M games and really want to play this one as well to completion.

Thanks

Willawarra

Crashes Loading Outdoor Scene or Transitioning on Intel Iris Graphics

Works great indoors, but when loading a scene outdoors or loading my old save games it crashes. Any idea on how to fix this?

Same Problem

Originally Posted by Willawarra Go to original post
    I spent over 10 hours downloading and installing this game. I have made it to the where you leave Sorpical and it crashes. I really want to play this game what is the problem? I purchased it on steam yesterday and spent most of the day getting it installed it was working just fine until this happened. I also have windows 10, direct x installed fine, intel core i5 processor and 8gb RAM.... Please help I have completed all 9 of the previous M&M games and really want to play this one as well to completion.

Thanks

Willawarra
    I have the same problem.

Freeeezzzzeeee!

Absolutely imposible to play on the Mac version. The game freezes over and over again. More pitifully, the bug goes to the last recent save file (not autosave). If reload the game next time, it freezes on the same action. Have to find older saves without such thing (if lucky). But after a few hours of play it freezes again. It takes more time with tricking with saved games instead of real play! This is horrible! Please return me my money! Bought on Steam.

Guys, maybe there is someone to help. In general, long ago I bought litsuhu and successfully passed it. A week ago again decided to go through this game. But some kind of crap with her was. Two bugs emerged from somewhere - the Lion does not want to fly to the smithy (the first line of the dialogue is inactive) and the Imperial guard is standing on the bridge next to Castleyearon Castle, which does not want to go into the Sea Harbor (although the 2nd act has already passed). And if I coped with the first bug (found a solution in the internet), then I can not cope with the second one. In an Internet about this, no one writes anything.
    How to remove this damned guard on the bridge?
    I'll remind you, I'm playing a license, bought in Uplay. OS - Windows 10 x64.

Game keeps crashing when leaving 1st town

I keep trying to enter Agyn sea, the area right outside the first gate, but the game stops running every time. I'm runnin a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Legacy.exe doesn't work anymore

Hi,

the game runs fine, till I try to leave Sorpigal by the sea. Then it crashes and says: Legacy.exe doesn't work anymore.
    Any idea how I can fix this?
    Is it a know bug?

Pink blinking screen at startup MAC

So I was playing and the game hung up. I had to force quit it. Now when I start it I get a weird pink screen that is flickering. I verified the game cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled... still same. I have played 40 hours or more in total. Any thoughts?

Share output_log.txt from Might and Magic X Legacy_Data.