Thread: N4Admin PlayerStats | Forums

ok I currently have N4Admin running, and I have the Servlist showing our two servers fine and dandy, I am trying to get out playerstats wo work, now I belive this is the code I need to add

[urlPost.urlPost]
    PostHost=www.jagclan.net
    PostURL=/rvsslwebphp/post.php
    ExtraURLPostServers=("jagclan.net",url="/rvsslwebphp/post",port=80,ident="ravenshield")
    PostPort=80
    PostIdent=ravenshield

Now this is going to be for the ravenshield server, as we have both RvS & AS Server's.

Now Do I put this in the ravenshield.ini or ravenshield.mod file ???

And is ther anything eles I have to do ? And/OR is this correct ???

ok I currently have N4Admin running, and I have the Servlist showing our two servers fine and dandy, I am trying to get out playerstats wo work, now I belive this is the code I need to add

[urlPost.urlPost]
    PostHost=www.jagclan.net
    PostURL=/rvsslwebphp/post.php
    ExtraURLPostServers=("jagclan.net",url="/rvsslwebphp/post",port=80,ident="ravenshield")
    PostPort=80
    PostIdent=ravenshield

Now this is going to be for the ravenshield server, as we have both RvS & AS Server's.

Now Do I put this in the ravenshield.ini or ravenshield.mod file ???

And is ther anything eles I have to do ? And/OR is this correct ???

I can't help you exactly, but over at the theplatoon.com forum is a thread, 4 pages on the subject, maybe there's something usefull in there, link

<center>
    <font size="2" font color=red>
    Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Forum Moderator</font>

</a>
    <font size="1" font color=white>Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me.
    Isaiah 6:8 </font>

</center>