1. #1
    Share this post

  2. #2
    I don't understand why people are complaining about what was said before or saying Ubisoft is backpedaling. The proof is the work Ubi and Nvidia did together to improve game graphics by and large. Granted, there's still issues with the PC version, but mostly it's drivers or people who aren't as computer savvy. I love this game on PC and it works very well, I've had no problems whatsoever with it.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    That was quite the load of crap. To summarize what was said: "We care about PC Optimization. The game is optimized and runs great, even on low-end systems."

    I see they are doubling down on their lies. **** Ubisoft.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Borpinator Go to original post
    That was quite the load of crap. To summarize what was said: "We care about PC Optimization. The game is optimized and runs great, even on low-end systems."

    I see they are doubling down on their lies. **** Ubisoft.
    It's funny, because it does run great on low-end systems. I have it installed on my computer at work and I'm running a 6450. Granted, everything is low or "off" but it runs just fine.

    See above.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    IDefectedI's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    497
    GTX 780 sli -i7 3770k 4.4 stable overclock.

    I can't even get this game to work right in the forests or towns. Once you walk into a forest performance dies. Tried everything. The only fix I found was turning down environment quality from high to very low. This will fix stuttering, but also make the game look like crap. Turning up or down other settings makes little difference in performance. I tried dropping my resolution from 2560x1400p to 720p only to display the same results.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax Go to original post
    It's funny, because it does run great on low-end systems. I have it installed on my computer at work and I'm running a 6450. Granted, everything is low or "off" but it runs just fine.

    See above.
    yea while my system is not really low end it is not high end either and I have no issues with the game on high / very high. I find it odd that almost every Post I have seen reporting the issues are all higher end systems running I7's and a Nvidia GTX780 or there about. makes me wounder. I also remember hearing that some one rolled back there drivers from the newest ones for AC4 to there previous ones and it solved the Frame rate issues for them.. so worth a shot
    Share this post

  7. #7
    IDefectedI's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    497
    Originally Posted by EP3nquin Go to original post
    yea while my system is not really low end it is not high end either and I have no issues with the game on high / very high. I find it odd that almost every Post I have seen reporting the issues are all higher end systems running I7's and a Nvidia GTX780 or there about. makes me wounder. I also remember hearing that some one rolled back there drivers from the newest ones for AC4 to there previous ones and it solved the Frame rate issues for them.. so worth a shot
    Going to try older drivers but I need sli bits.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Dat damage control.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I really don't understand why gaming companys behave like this nowadays. The Issues are very clear , yet they refuse to react
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by IDefectedI Go to original post
    Going to try older drivers but I need sli bits.
    well I assume that rolling back one version will not kill the SLI at all, but I also do not know how far back they went either, maybe it is cause the new drivers from Nvidia contain the stuff not released in the patch that ubi is going to be dropping soon?
    Share this post