Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member

Ashraf Ismail does not want to work on another Connor game

• Saw this on Twitter.. Not even going to bother commenting on it...

@AshrafAIsmail
      Would you like to work on a Connor sequel?I think he's a great character who needs closure Altair got it too. So should he
    • @NabsatMelbourne honestly, no. Mostly bcz I need to be intrigued by the time period and setting and that time period is not exciting for me

Then i saw this

Darby McDevitt ‏@DarbyMcDevitt
    5 Nov
    All the forum people are so sad now. So sad. Sorry forum people. Life is cruel. Game devs moreso.

I hereby play a video in his remembrance

roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Ask Ash if he likes Ancient Greece and is intrigued by it.

ArabianFrost's Avatar Senior Member
    lol can't say I don't agree. America is unbelievably mundane.

Oh i didn't ask him that, It was someone else, I just saw it, copied and pasted, Although Ancient Greece is my Number 1 time period i want for AC.

Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    Oh i didn't ask him that, It was someone else, I just saw it, copied and pasted, Although Ancient Greece is my Number 1 time period i want for AC.
    Ah okay, someone with Twitter ask Ash that, please?

AC: Greece can't fail though, imagine that with a modern day in the Cold War.

Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    Ah okay, someone with Twitter ask Ash that, please?

Greece is on par to be one of the most popular cities in AC alongside with Italy in AC2.
    Although i have come to accept it i just cant believe they are ditching Connor, I honestly thought he would get another game, Ezio gets 3 games, and the more interesting protagonists get 1.

Greece is on par to be one of the most popular cities in AC alongside with Italy in AC2.
    Although i have come to accept it i just cant believe they are ditching Connor, I honestly thought he would get another game, Ezio gets 3 games, and the more interesting protagonists get 1.
    I disagree about the more interesting part but lets not get into that.

Also I think it's because Ubi one to push a one protagonist per game approach and with them giving closure to everyone then other fans will get jealous and feel cheated on as what's happening now, but if Ubi stop this early enough like they are now it'll never happen again.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by roostersrule2 Go to original post
    orgasm.

I would prefer them to go WAY back... like in the Before christ (bc) time period, Greco Persian wars. Theres so much for them to explore. I think 2 games in the 1700's is enough. Time for a new change. I cant really blame Ashraf for his response since so many people are asking him, at least he is not giving false hope.

I would prefer them to go WAY back... like in the Before christ (bc) time period, Greco Persian wars. Theres so much for them to explore. I think 2 games in the 1700's is enough. Time for a new change. I cant really blame Ashraf for his response since so many people are asking him, at least he is not giving false hope.
    Same, I think we need to visit the Persian Invasions and then Alexander's time, they're about a 100 years apart so maybe have the first game in the Greco-Persian wars and then the protag's grandson or great grandson with Alexander and Prince Philip II of Macedon.