Thread: How to import Rocksmith 1 songs | Forums

  1. #1

    How to import Rocksmith 1 songs

    Hi all,

    I went home for my lunch break to mess around with Rocksmith 2014, and I skipped over the importing of the Rocksmith 1 songs because my xbox wasn't connected to xbox live at the time. While home, I was browsing through the menus and did not see the option to import once I had connected to xbox live.

    I'm back at work now, but can someone point me in the right direction on how to bring up the import option again?

    Thanks
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Ample_Jar's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sykesville, MD
    Posts
    90
    Go to the store and under packs you'll see the Rocksmith 1 pack to purchase.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    It is not there for me. Packs and expansions are empty.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,734
    Originally Posted by EnergyNED Go to original post
    It is not there for me. Packs and expansions are empty.
    Same problem here. I don't see the Rocksmith 1 pack available for purchase. I also see Cherub Rock for $2.99. I'm supposed to get it as my pre-order bonus. How am I supposed to get it?

    BTW: My platform is PC/Steam.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    584
    Originally Posted by thoman23 Go to original post
    Same problem here. I don't see the Rocksmith 1 pack available for purchase. I also see Cherub Rock for $2.99. I'm supposed to get it as my pre-order bonus. How am I supposed to get it?

    BTW: My platform is PC/Steam.


    Here is where the import pack for RS1 disc songs would be. Looking into reports by many that the pre-order song and RS1 DLC isn't automatically appearing.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I am on PS3 btw
    Share this post

  7. #7
    didn't show the import for me either.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    There doesn't seem to be an export pack for sale in the PSN store. There is one in the Xbox store and apparently one on Steam.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I was able to purchase the RS1 on-disc pack within Steam. All the songs plus Cherub Rock just showed up when I installed. Didn't have to do anything else.

    Edit: Also, there was a question at some point within the process where it asked if I wanted to go to the store or whatever to get the RS1 content. I said no but the stuff was there anyway.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by SquirrellyNinja Go to original post


    Here is where the import pack for RS1 disc songs would be. Looking into reports by many that the pre-order song and RS1 DLC isn't automatically appearing.
    Thanks SNinja, I did as you show. Picked RS2014 after casual games and found the download pack.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►