They're bringing GRAW 2 or GRAW 4

Make GRAW3 or remaster GRAW2

I wouldn't play any other game after. Please make a new GRAW multiplayer pvp game!
     1 people found this helpful

I agree

All i can say is i agree GRAW and GRAW2 are the best ghost recon yet
     2 people found this helpful

I know about 50-60 gamers on my friends list right now that would drop every other shooter and flock to a new GRAW. There's a void that needs to be filled and a new GRAW would definitely do it. Im not sure why they haven't done it already. IMO it should have been done 7 years ago. The new 4x4 PvP they have on Wildlands is the same as Siege. Why put that much effort in something you already have. Wildlands Ghost War is basically Rainbow 6 Siege OUTSIDE..... UbiSoft, if you dont want to listen to loyal Ghost Recon fans and bring back GRAW, then have the decency to at least make GRAW & GRAW2 backwards compatible. Thats the least you can do for fans of the game thats been waiting almost 10 years for you to give us back Advanced Warfighter.

Re Tom Clancy Ghost recon advanced warfighter 3

Originally Posted by BringBackGraw Go to original post
    Hello fellow Ghost Recon enthusiasts. I'm here today to not talk about what's happened already but rather the future. GRAW3 must be made. Advanced Warfighter was the true essence of Ghost Recon. How can the creators of the game go from a true tactical shooter to FS? Many of you might claim money but money also lies in classics. People will flock to a new Advanced Warfighter game. With the rise of games like battle field and the dying of Call of duty there is most definitely a space. If you want a GRAW3 comment on this post and express why you want this game made.

Ubisoft, if you're reading this think about what type of games and consumers you want. Do you want small children who will hop from game to game, or do you want loyal Ghost Recon fans as well as new fans who will love the true and classic Ghost Recon.

Money lies in the classics.

Thanks for reading.

I agree to this post it annoys me that the 60 DLC maps never got there potential of being played. Old town , rocky cove , Nowhere Scrapyard we need to set up petition or let’s get ghost recon 2 REMASTERED WITH BETTER PLAYABILITY
     1 people found this helpful

GR 2 is still not backwards compatible though.. am I missing something ...

I want a GRAW 3 just like Graw and Graw 2 was designed.

Hello sir my name is Robert. I am very upset because they have messed up Ghost Recon with this garbage Future Soldier and Wildlands they have made. I agree with you. They need to make a Graw 3. When I say GRAW 3 I mean exactly that. Graw and Graw 2 are the only shooter games on any console that have made life fun and exciting for me. I have played all kinds of shooter games from Halo to Call of Duty and Graw and Graw 2 are by far the best I have ever played. I don't like the Xbox 1 games. They are all garbage. I have many friends that wish the same thing. I have started a thread about wanting a new Graw 3 on Xbox.com and I need your vote. The thread is about getting a new Graw 3. I spent 16 hours a day and 7 days a week on GRAW 2 when it first got released. It is the most awesome game ever. We need to get a bunch of GRAW lovers together to vote on my thread sir so Ubisoft will do something about it. Please reply to this thread. Thanks for reading. I am about action. Let's make something happen so we can be happy on GRAW. I currently purchased a Xbox 1 but it doesn't have the same fun feel to it like the 360 did. Games were so much better on the Xbox360. I am returning this Xbox 1 back to Target. Also they need to bring back Campaign. They are taking away Campaigns from these new games now. I am not happy about that either.

Regards

Robert

Originally Posted by Cloaking Camo Go to original post
    Hello sir my name is Robert. I am very upset because they have messed up Ghost Recon with this garbage Future Soldier and Wildlands they have made. I agree with you. They need to make a Graw 3. When I say GRAW 3 I mean exactly that. Graw and Graw 2 are the only shooter games on any console that have made life fun and exciting for me. I have played all kinds of shooter games from Halo to Call of Duty and Graw and Graw 2 are by far the best I have ever played. I don't like the Xbox 1 games. They are all garbage. I have many friends that wish the same thing. I have started a thread about wanting a new Graw 3 on Xbox.com and I need your vote. The thread is about getting a new Graw 3. I spent 16 hours a day and 7 days a week on GRAW 2 when it first got released. It is the most awesome game ever. We need to get a bunch of GRAW lovers together to vote on my thread sir so Ubisoft will do something about it. Please reply to this thread. Thanks for reading. I am about action. Let's make something happen so we can be happy on GRAW. I currently purchased a Xbox 1 but it doesn't have the same fun feel to it like the 360 did. Games were so much better on the Xbox360. I am returning this Xbox 1 back to Target. Also they need to bring back Campaign. They are taking away Campaigns from these new games now. I am not happy about that either.

Regards

Robert
    Amen bro amen. Couldn’t put it better myself. Most fun on gaming hands down was GRAW and GRAW 2

this pre fab ******** called ghost war really sucks. every game now is about special abilities, wtf ghost recon was about real military real weapons, all this dumb ****, let the player pick his loadout. his attachments, his clothes. and to hell with this 4 v 4 ********. ghost recon started out 8 v8, and started dropping players from there. we want a real tom clancy expierence from ghos recon, not this horrible storyline and pvp and redundant pve ********. bring in a real writer that worked with clancy on these stories.this ghost recon was beautiful, but its was crap