Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    Hey The_Argentinian,

We added a web browser with the 11th July update. You can find it in the overlay while in-game by pressing Shift+F2.

Thanks!
    Ugh, what an idiot. I didn't see the option at the bottom. Thanks!

Give us the amount of players online in all games like Steam does.
    Games forum would also be nice to have in Uplay.

Hi, I think you should fix some things with old (and not-so-old) games. For example, in Assassin's Creed III, I bought a DLC (the Hidden Secrets), and had to spend like 30 minutes wondering how the heck I should activate it. I had to go to a hidden section in Uplay where all the serial keys for games, content & DLC are listed. Then, I had to copy to a paper the code, to write it inside the game in order to unlock the content...

Of course, I found somebody telling how to do that on this forum (or other forum, I don't remember exactly where it was), since official sources from Ubisoft tell nothing about how to activate the key. The email I received confirming the purchase say nothing - in fact, it have a "help" link... which directed me to a 404 broken link I don't know how a company as big as Ubisoft can't do simple things like this OK. I also would like to talk about legacy usernames, but I suppose that's nothing you would change for some reason.

Regards!

This is an error or bug in the semantics I guess:

When trying to download a game (not an update) and your standard download location is set to a drive that is no longer present on your computer. Then the error message you get is something like: "Can't download, you are offline". This is misleading

It took me quite some time to realise this, as I was baffled by the fact that uplay was online and downloading an update for a GR Wildlands!

A simple functionality relating friends

A handy feature for people such as myself that have many friends and inside all this group of friends I have some that like to change their name a lot. So an option to give them a nickname so we can easily keep up with who's who would be a really great adition to uPlay.

When wishlist & discount notifications would be added?