Ubi-Lhainiev's Avatar Moderator

Missing DLC's

Which Game? Which DLC?

If you are missing any DLC's within Uplay 3.0, please let us know below. We are going to be gathering as much information as possible to ensure this issue gets cleared up for all of you. Leave any information you feel will be useful, but please keep it on topic.

TIP:

Uplay PC will only show DLCs and the redeem option for actual downloadable content. Unlockable content needs to be unlocked with the key from within the game itself. ie. You must unlock your DLC in-game for Assasins Creed 3- Season Pass.

My personal experience is that you can activate the DLC of the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass on Uplay except the included The Hidden Secrets Pack DLC and also not the Deluxe Edition included DLC Benedict Arnold and Ubisoft support confirmed this also to me.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    ACR retail - does not recognise Lost Archive cdkey from ubishop
    AC3 - there is no way to get Benedict Arnold because Uplay shop does not offer Digital Deluxe
    I have every single piece of DLC/ULC for those games unlocked in game itself, but Uplay 3.0 insists that I dont own anything.

Viktor0417's Avatar Junior Member
    You can write your activation keys to Assassin's Creed III DLC's, except the Benedict Arnold and the Hidden Secrets. If you write your activation keys to the DLC's, which were you bought them, they could be activated. And of course, you can't activate The Lost Archive, either. Maybe they'll fix it, I don't know. :/

Game: HAWX 2
    DLC: all in one
    Error: "Cd Key" or activation code excluded. For more information contact ubisoft support.
    (translated from my language)

---------------------------------------

Game: Splinter Cell Conviction
    DLC: Deniable ops insurgency
    Error: "Cd Key" or activation code invalid. Try again.

---------------------------------------

both keys works without problem in games with dlc downloaded from downloader provided after purchase.

daydr3am3r1987's Avatar Member
    So I assume all DLCs should be visible from within UPlay? If so then nope, I don't see any section for DLCs.
    Or Danse Macabre and The Da Vinci Disappearance are considered to be unlockable only and not a DLCs?

Originally Posted by daydr3am3r1987 Go to original post
    So I assume all DLCs should be visible from within UPlay? If so then nope, I don't see any section for DLCs.
    Or Danse Macabre and The Da Vinci Disappearance are considered to be unlockable only and not a DLCs?
    Only actual DLC (those you need to download and install separatelly, not just unlock) should appear in Uplay client. For the sole reason of allowing you to download them.
    Technically DaVinci is DLC only on consoles, in PC version all required files are included in base game.
    If I remember it right, Danse Macabre files are installed with regular game patch. There is no separate installation, all you have to do is to update your game and use unlock code

Ubi-Lhainiev's Avatar Moderator
    Anykeyer - Excellent thanks for your help!

To the rest of you. The information you provided on missing DLC will be sent to the right department so they can look into. Thank you for reporting it.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Only actual DLC (those you need to download and install separatelly, not just unlock) should appear in Uplay client. For the sole reason of allowing you to download them.
    Technically DaVinci is DLC only on consoles, in PC version all required files are included in base game.
    If I remember it right, Danse Macabre files are installed with regular game patch. There is no separate installation, all you have to do is to update your game and use unlock code

Hey,
    same as probably a lot of people, I'm missing every Assassin's Creed 3 DLC (excluding Tyranny part 3) even though I got digital deluxe. What is more, my Assassin's Creed Revelations "The Lost Archive" is also missing (along with it's achievements).
    As far as I understand, things like the additional Templar Lair in Assassin's Creed II coming from ie. The Black Editions works indepemendently from DLC's and should be working, right? Correct me if I'm wrong..

Everything works independently. No matter what Uplay 3.0 shows to you all your previosly unclocked content should continue to work because it's registered on game servers.
    What you see in Uplay 3.0 as DLC is actually a list of possible downloads.
    Not every DLC requires additional installation, some of them just need to be unlocked from in-game extras menu (sometimes you also need to patch your game to latest version, this too does not count as separate installation). General rule of thumb: if you didnt have to run any separate installer (except for patches) before Uplay 3.0 to access your DLC then this DLC should not appear in Uplay 3.0
    For AC series this means every DLC for AC2/ACB (everything is on game's disc) and first 2 DLCs (pre-installed by patches) for ACR should not appear.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►